Allardyce - Some Credit Due.
Definition of fickle: "changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection."

Most people I've seen on here who want Allardyce gone were against his appointment from the start, so fickle is completely inappropriate. 
As for Nick, or Ziz's, comment on a "nodding dog", do you have any evidence to support this comment clearly aimed at Appleton?

No, thought not. In fact his career to date would suggest the exact opposite. I can fully support that anyone is entitled to an opinion on any given player, manager or potential manager but to back up that opinion with a completely fabricated insult is frankly pathetic.
I’m neither for or against Sam. I do think that at the time Slav was archered , (and his time was up), Sam was the only manager available who had a proven record of saving a season. I’m glad he’s been (to a degree) backed, but the new signings, like everything Albion, are too little too late. As has been said on here, Pep G wouldn’t get a tune out of the current starters. Hopefully the new signings will at least allow us to go down with some dignity. But then what? Does Sam stay? Will Albion back him (or his successor) to rebuild the squad? If not Sam, then who? Whoever it is, he HAS to put some pride back in the shirt. Two games a week in the Champo means we need to be a lot fitter than we are now, and have better squad options. It’s a huge crock of issues, that if they’re not managed correctly will see us (and I mean no disrespect) closer to being like Blues rather than Vile or Wolves.