Make Albion Great Again
(02-03-2021, 05:13 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:57 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 10:43 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 09:50 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Next season will see an air of excitement anyway, purely as that’s when we’ll be allowed to go back to the matches. Attendances will be full and atmospheres will be buzzing.

Usually a bad season would see a drop in both but not being there for over a year and getting back to what we all love will change that.

Of course, a few bad results and attendance will drop and atmosphere will turn lol....but that’s that.

I really think you are clutching at straws at us having full grounds I think it will be at least another 12 months

I agree Liq.  This thing is mutating and they're already admitting the efficacy of the Astra vaccine is compromised.  

It's not going to go away, it's a deadly disease not a virus - I think the name Coronavirus is very misleading. 

The other thing is, by the time we can go back many will have moved on to other things.  It cost me £2.50 last night (6 bottles of alcohol free Becks  Smile ) to watch the game at home instead of probably £50 if I went to the game.  People will spend the money on other things.

No they won’t. The second fans are allowed back, people will be going in their droves. Even casual fans.

I'm inclined to support this notion.

People will want what they couldn't have.