Our next manager
Emma Hayes, undefeated in 33 games, managed in high profile jobs across the world.  Being considered for AFC Wimbledon.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news...ce=twitter
Good for her. The only thing stopping more women being involved is outdated attitudes within the game. Women may not be able to compete physically with men but there is no gender bias when it comes to managing people or setting tactics.
Hard to believe that someone with that calibre, in any other industry, would be competing with someone of the same calibre as Ian fucking Holloway.
It’ll be a massive step forward for the game if she is given the opportunity by AFC Wimbledon. She has masses of experience competing for trophies and honours at the top level of the women’s game so there’s absolutely no reason why she won’t be able to make the transition.

As hypercritical as it sounds however, I don’t think I’d want her at West Brom due to the PR attention it would attract and the extra added pressure that would come with it.

Still, best of luck to the girl, although I reckon looking at the names being linked they may plump for Barton given he did a very solid job at Fleetwood (ignoring his clear personality flaws)... Christ knows how Holloway keeps getting jobs.
SW4Baggie Wrote:It’ll be a massive step forward for the game if she is given the opportunity by AFC Wimbledon. She has masses of experience competing for trophies and honours at the top level of the women’s game so there’s absolutely no reason why she won’t be able to make the transition.

As hypercritical as it sounds however, I don’t think I’d want her at West Brom due to the PR attention it would attract and the extra added pressure that would come with it.

Still, best of luck to the girl, although I reckon looking at the names being linked they may plump for Barton given he did a very solid job at Fleetwood (ignoring he is a raving lunatic)... Christ knows how Holloway keeps getting jobs.

Fixed for you.
(02-03-2021, 09:00 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
SW4Baggie Wrote:It’ll be a massive step forward for the game if she is given the opportunity by AFC Wimbledon. She has masses of experience competing for trophies and honours at the top level of the women’s game so there’s absolutely no reason why she won’t be able to make the transition.

Still, best of luck to the girl, although I reckon looking at the names being linked they may plump for Barton given he did a very solid job at Fleetwood (ignoring he is a raving lunatic)... Christ knows how Holloway keeps getting jobs.

Fixed for you.

Given they’re also linked to Holloway and Sol that may be part of the job description!