So what if
(02-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Not wrong either.

I don't hate Sam, he's done a shit job too mind, but longer I see this team, more I dislike Bilic.

Agree with this, although dislike is too strong.

He was really not a great appointment, which sounds crazy when you consider we got promoted.

But it has to be said, the longer he was here the more disorganised we became and individual players went backwards.
For example compare the Sawyers of Sept 2019, to the one today.
(02-02-2021, 09:01 PM)mickeypearce Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 08:57 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Sam Allardyce walks tonight, or next week or the week after? The players and the many BFS hecklers on here will have had their way. What's next guys? Do the players turn it on without him, "see, we weren't that bad after all". And we're supposed to be impressed? Does a different coach turn this squad into a properly functioning team - without  offending the delicate sensibilities of the players by telling them where they are going wrong? Unlikely.
What's happened here is that an ill-constructed squad of unfit, poorly coached players has taken umbrage when the new coach has made them work harder and stated his intention of replacing as many of them as possible. There is never an excuse for highly paid professionals to perform less than their best - in football or any other field of endeavour. These players have been a disgrace.
Liverpool's players were too good for Roy Hodgson, Man Utd's for David Moyes, our team didn't turn up for Pardew or Gould and they just ignored Mel. It's never right and they should not escape their share of the blame. But they get a free pass while we eulogise Bilic and slate Allardyce.

Good post Chesh
It appears that they had life far far to easy and cushy under Bilic problem is its so deep routed that short of shipping all his players out you won't change it, Big Sam is trying with the players he has brought in but has lost over half a season so fear it's to little to late, meggo had time to rebuild and he got rid of all the complacent trouble makers and bad apples and had time to rebuild without to much pressure, unfortunately Big Sam dosnt have that luxury.
(02-02-2021, 08:57 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Sam Allardyce walks tonight, or next week or the week after? The players and the many BFS hecklers on here will have had their way. What's next guys? Do the players turn it on without him, "see, we weren't that bad after all". And we're supposed to be impressed? Does a different coach turn this squad into a properly functioning team - without  offending the delicate sensibilities of the players by telling them where they are going wrong? Unlikely.
What's happened here is that an ill-constructed squad of unfit, poorly coached players has taken umbrage when the new coach has made them work harder and stated his intention of replacing as many of them as possible. There is never an excuse for highly paid professionals to perform less than their best - in football or any other field of endeavour. These players have been a disgrace.
Liverpool's players were too good for Roy Hodgson, Man Utd's for David Moyes, our team didn't turn up for Pardew or Gould and they just ignored Mel. It's never right and they should not escape their share of the blame. But they get a free pass while we eulogise Bilic and slate Allardyce.

This is where I am at. 

I am no fan of BFS but I absolutely can’t stand this gutless unfit bunch of players. Wouldn’t care less if they all left in the summer
(02-02-2021, 09:03 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Not wrong either.

I don't hate Sam, he's done a shit job too mind, but longer I see this team, more I dislike Bilic.

The longer I see this team, the more I dislike the players.

Problem is Mart I don't think they know what their jobs are they are all over the place. 

Just take boring Burnley. 

4-4-2.  Everybody knows their role ,  their turf and their responsibilities.  And if they forget for a second Dyche is on their back. 

What formation was that tonight?  I'm damned if I know.

(02-02-2021, 09:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: The team are a disgrace they have been losing for 12 months now and they have forgotten how to win

Management are only responsible for 99% of the problems in my book.

(02-02-2021, 09:06 PM)sickParrot Wrote: I don’t think we will stay up now, but I don’t think it will continue to be as bad as it has been.

You sure?  If so I'll drink to that, cheers - we're not going to be as shit as we are    Big Grin

(02-02-2021, 09:11 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:06 PM)sickParrot Wrote: I don’t think we will stay up now, but I don’t think it will continue to be as bad as it has been.

Heaven help us when we play the 'Big' teams again!!

Dunno we seem to do better.

Draws against City and Poo away. Chelsea home.  Robbed at Manure and by Spuds. 

We'll probably win the next two.
I can't be bothered to check , but there is a stat going round
that 48% of our goals conceded have being in BFS last 8 games?
(02-03-2021, 06:49 AM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: I can't be bothered to check , but there is a stat going round
that 48% of our goals conceded have being in BFS last 8 games?

We have conceded 52 goals in 22 prem games
26 of those have been in the 9 games since 17th Dec when he joined