Big Dave
Get him back now.
If there was ever anyone who could unite the club again it's Big Dave. Shameful the amount of disrespect he got for doing a cracking job
(02-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Sliced Wrote: If there was ever anyone who could unite the club again it's Big Dave. Shameful the amount of disrespect he got for doing a cracking job

People prefer a fuckimg gammon faced Villa cunt to him was enough to turn my stomach.

OK, should have been told to keep Shan as his assistant, he was the brains of the operation tbf.
Weirdly enough. I suggested a Appleton & Big Dave Mangement team. Brunty, Mozza etc in coaching roles.

Let's get a young forward thinking team, full of albion blokes in place. Invest heavily in the back room team in terms of data and scouting and really out something in place.

Appleton has real experience in a range of circumstances now, and Big Dave is showing some more nous without Jones in his ear.
(02-02-2021, 09:01 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Sliced Wrote: If there was ever anyone who could unite the club again it's Big Dave. Shameful the amount of disrespect he got for doing a cracking job

People prefer a fuckimg gammon faced Villa cunt to him was enough to turn my stomach.

OK, should have been told to keep Shan as his assistant, he was the brains of the operation tbf.

Really.
Has someone told Solihull that he is bunking off to Doncaster on a regular basis.
Appleton is my choice for next season, unless he really blows it with Lincoln.
Darren Moore is an absolutely fantastic bloke and an Albion legend.

Doesn’t change the fact that he wasn’t up to the task of getting us back up.
(02-02-2021, 09:03 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Weirdly enough. I suggested a Appleton & Big Dave  Mangement team. Brunty, Mozza etc in coaching roles.

Let's get a young forward thinking team, full of albion blokes in place. Invest heavily in the back room team in terms of data and scouting and really out something in place.

Appleton has real experience in a range of circumstances now, and Big Dave is showing some more nous without Jones in his ear.

This would be how I'd go all key positions filled by ex baggie players I know the games moved on but that boot room mentality severed the bin dippers well for years,and that's our problem we don't have that type of mindset now Brunt, Jonas, Gmac Scharner  have left.
(02-02-2021, 09:08 PM)Duffers Wrote: Darren Moore is an absolutely fantastic bloke and an Albion legend.

Correct.
(02-02-2021, 09:08 PM)Duffers Wrote: Darren Moore is an absolutely fantastic bloke and an Albion legend.

I disagree sort of.

With Shan, I think he would have done.

Mostly because of Shan and his coaching and tactical knowledge. Moore was an excellent leader which got players to buy into him and what he wanted.

Him going for Jones was a massive mistake.

Seriously, if Shan was an ex player, he'd be managing at a decent level by now.