Shef Utd prediction thread
0-2

I think that clean sheet will come today.

Gallagher and Diagne for us.
2-1 Baggies.   Just like the last time. It's about as fecking cold up here as it was that night an'all.
(02-02-2021, 03:08 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The way the season is panning out it looks like 40 points will be required.

28 from 17 is near enough impossible for this lot, let alone 28 from 16 having already played the other sides in the bottom 3 home and away.

We needed to win at the weekend.

I dont think thats really whats at stake right now. More important to get some good performances along the way.

Get relegated, yes, but show some fight. It wont happen in every game, maybe not in many games, but if we can get a few wins, maybe 24 or 26 points... that wouldnt be so bad.

And any recovery begins one game at a time. If we beat Sheffield, thats great. If not, go again versus Spuds.
Sheff Utd 2 Albion 1

Start the first 15 well and get a solid crafted goal. Concede late on first half after we've retreated for 20 mins into our 6yd box.
Second half is even but [INSERT NAME HERE] drops a rick and we concede with 10 to go. Plucky end, hits post and goalie makes a worldy save.
No points.
3 - 0 and not to us.

We continue our first half form from Fulham but improve late on and actually have a shot in the 83rd minute after a long throw. Musa’s plane is diverted to Stansted and after hearing the result he opts for a trial with Colchester.
I'll go 0-1 Diagne