Edwards

FC

Grant
Robinson
Robson-Kanu
Diagne

25 players in squad

Transfer window business

In 5 (Diagne, Yokuslu, Maitland-Niles, Snodgrass, Lonergan)
Out 6 (Harper (Loan), Austin (Loan), Kipre (Loan), Field (Loan), Krovinovic (Terminated Loan)) Bond (LA Galaxy) 

Conclusion: Board have backed Big Sam with loan signings but its after the horses bolted and we will still go down but there may be more steel in the performances, The Defence hasnt been improved, We are overloaded with Midfielders. Big Sam doesn't think much of Albions Youth too
Ths went well
Are you allowed to nonner bust yourself?
Wish we had this squad at the start of the season. Ideally plus another CB and RB and I think we may have survived.
Everyone's on the Robert and Toyah thread, don't take it personally....

Timing is everything.
Yep, why would you want to look at the Albion squad, when you could be ogling Toyah's tits.   Rolleyes
(02-02-2021, 03:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Wish we had this squad at the start of the season. Ideally plus another CB and RB and I think we may have survived.

I dunno, I think we are a bit short of wide midfielders/forwards.
(02-02-2021, 08:30 AM)Madness Wrote: GK

Johnstone
Button
Lonergan 

DC

Townsend
Gibbs
Furlong
O'Shea
Ajayi
Bartley
Ivanovic

MC

Gallagher
Maitland-Niles
Yokuslu
Snodgrass
Diangana
Pereira 
Grosicki
Phillips 
Livermore
Sawyers
Edwards

FC

Grant
Robinson
Robson-Kanu
Diagne

25 players in squad

Transfer window business

In 5 (Diagne, Yokuslu, Maitland-Niles, Snodgrass, Lonergan)
Out 6 (Harper (Loan), Austin (Loan), Kipre (Loan), Field (Loan), Krovinovic (Terminated Loan)) Bond (LA Galaxy) 

Conclusion: Board have backed Big Sam with loan signings but its after the horses bolted and we will still go down but there may be more steel in the performances, The Defence hasnt been improved, We are overloaded with Midfielders. Big Sam doesn't think much of Albions Youth too

Peltier missing Mad.  Squad is a little unbalanced and lacking in quality in defence though Okay can play at centre half which if we keep shipping goals he may have to.