Grosicki
(02-02-2021, 09:06 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: One of the few players who has the quality to play at this level, however our fullbacks need more protection than he offers.

I'd have him on the bench every week as he's an outlet when a game is stretched and would have been particularly useful at 2-1 against Fulham but not sure I'd start him.

I'm looking forward to Grady's return as I think Sam will make much better use of him.

Agreed. 

As for Grady if it's the Grady of earlier this season then I'd rather play Grosicki but if he can get his form back he's one of our best players.
(02-02-2021, 01:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Regardless of what you think of his ability you can’t help but feel the player himself

Always seems to give a shit when he plays, many don’t, yet we seem to have fucked him around terribly these past 6 months

Cuzer

Why, he has been bang average, he was terrible at West Ham and gets paid a shit load. It is up to him to prove himself good enough, he has had chances and not taken them, also is he working hard enough in training?
Don't talk bollocks aj21

How was he terrible at West Ham, he contributed as much as anybody else, sure he could have done better for their goal but even Sam pointed out it was Semi mis controlling a simple ball and then passing it straight to a West Ham player on 46 minutes when he should have cleared his lines

He's no world beater but in a shower of shite we've mainly been this season every time he's had half a chance, even including the shit show at Blackpool he's never looked out of place

Sake

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-02-2021, 09:11 AM)aj21 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 01:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Regardless of what you think of his ability you can’t help but feel the player himself

Always seems to give a shit when he plays, many don’t, yet we seem to have fucked him around terribly these past 6 months

Cuzer

Why, he has been bang average, he was terrible at West Ham and gets paid a shit load. It is up to him to prove himself good enough, he has had chances and not taken them, also is he working hard enough in training?

Terrible at West Ham? He got the assist and created a few chances.

You have to ask what game some people are watching at times.
Could be off to Poland or Saudi

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2021/02/0...ed-report/
Would make sense if we aren’t to play him and he’s on that much a week

Depending on the Musa situation he may of course not get in the 25 man squad
im not sure why people think he's decent for us? fleetingly, but has moments of being really not that good.