Not doing it for the money
Says Big Sam 

"I'm not sleeping again. But that is the norm. I could be where Slav is now, earning God knows how many millions. But there is no way I want to go to China + do it for the money. I want to be in the best league in the world."
100% that he voted leave
(02-01-2021, 11:05 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Says Big Sam 

"I'm not sleeping again. But that is the norm. I could be where Slav is now, earning God knows how many millions. But there is no way I want to go to China + do it for the money. I want to be in the best league in the world."

Where has he said that?
(02-01-2021, 11:08 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 11:05 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Says Big Sam 

Where has he said that?

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/13...1364061187
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but is this saying Slav was going anyway for a lucrative contract?
Wrong to say that about Slav in my view, no need - but hey ho this is 66 yr old Big Sam and he says what he wants when he wants.
The irony of Big Sam talking about someone "taking the money" after what happened to him as England boss is quite amusing.
(02-01-2021, 11:33 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Wrong to say that about Slav in my view, no need - but hey ho this is 66 yr old Big Sam and he says what he wants when he wants.

He does. And with our wanker owners it's worked.

Good on him.