Okay
He's a unit. 6" 3
Assume something similar has already been posted, but I’ve been neglecting my board browsing.

So, Yoku are you OK?
Are you OK, Yoku?
Yoku are you OK?
....Repeat, not fade away
Andy Brassell the talksport European expert has just been on talksport about Diagne and Okay, does anyone hear what he said. This isn't the Spanish expert referred to on this thread.
[Image: %2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2F...esize=1180]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
He has a bit of scharner about him
(02-01-2021, 02:05 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote: Assume something similar has already been posted, but I’ve been neglecting my board browsing.

So, Yoku are you OK?
Are you OK, Yoku?
Yoku are you OK?
You've been hit by the smooth criminal. 

*BS was never convicted of anything nor is the brown envelope approach alleged to have been used by him and his son smooth in any way, shape or form.
(02-01-2021, 02:05 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote: Assume something similar has already been posted, but I’ve been neglecting my board browsing.

So, Yoku are you OK?
Are you OK, Yoku?
Yoku are you OK?

"You've been hit the smooth criminal."

*BS was never convicted of anything nor is the brown envelope approach alleged to have been used by him and his son smooth in any way, shape or form. 
(02-01-2021, 01:58 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote:

The obligatory YouTube scouting video. 

Look like a taller Yacob. Works for me.

We all know the dangers of basing opinions on YouTube videos, but he does look a hard nut with a fair amount of skill. He'll do for me!
(02-01-2021, 02:35 PM)74bus Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:58 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote:

The obligatory YouTube scouting video. 

Look like a taller Yacob. Works for me.

We all know the dangers of basing opinions on YouTube videos, but he does look a hard nut with a fair amount of skill. He'll do for me!

I'd forgotten central midfielders were allowed to tackle.
Okay Yokuslu to West Bromwich from Celta Vigo, done deal and confirmed. The Turkish midfielder joins #WBAFC on loan. Paperworks signed right now. ? #DeadlineDay