So..desperate for a forward
We finally sign one
No goals since when at home ?
And stick him on the bench in a must win game.
Ffffffffsake.
Fuckin saft that lot up there...just saft.
(01-30-2021, 02:17 PM)baggie93 Wrote: We finally sign one
Ffffffffsake.

To be fair he has yet to train with any of the players. Only arrived yesterday afternoon
He’s been in the country how long exactly?

He’s trained with the squad how many times?
(01-30-2021, 02:20 PM)Duffers Wrote: He’s been in the country how long exactly?

How many time has Grant been in the country and trained with the players? Or Sawyers or Gibbs.
Well, we will know the way the game is going, if he has to be thrown on with twenty minutes to go.

Actually, it might well be a good thing if he hasn’t had to train with that dross.
(01-30-2021, 02:20 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 02:17 PM)baggie93 Wrote: We finally sign one
Ffffffffsake.

To be fair he has yet to train with any of the players. Only arrived yesterday afternoon

I know mate but after what weve watched this season does that really matter  Big Grin
(01-30-2021, 02:20 PM)Duffers Wrote: He’s been in the country how long exactly?

And after what weve watched this season u think thats gonna make much diff..cos I dont.
They dont look like they do any training to me.
This isn't some computer game. It's real life. Where the fact that you don't know your team mates, that you don't know where you're living, that you arrived on a plane in a cold grey country 5 minutes after playing in the sun... means something!
I'm surprised he's made the bench!
Johnnykayeengland Wrote:This isn't some computer game. It's real life. Where the fact that you don't know your team mates, that you don't know where you're living, that you arrived on a plane in a cold grey country 5 minutes after playing in the sun... means something!
I'm surprised he's made the bench!

Me too. Although, like all football fans, I dream of the amazing start. Astle arrived at dinner time, made his debut that night, scored a hat trick vs the dings. If Carlsberg made football debuts.