Jones AND Rose
(01-28-2021, 11:58 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 11:55 PM)wbamitch Wrote: What a load of rubbish. So you’re suggesting we’re going to sign Phil Jones on a permanent? Despite the club saying it will be loans and 6 month deals

Perhaps we've found some dosh...

To be able to fund the acquisition of WBA whether it was 175m or 200m - whatever -  took some doing.   As far as I'm aware the whole amount was paid to Peace at the time of purchase and not funded partly by loans as with other purchases. 

That's a lot of money,  so who is really behind our acquisition?    Yes there's a company name - Shanghai something or other and we've seen videos of a young smartly dressed CEO/joint-founder of the Co but where did the money come from?  

The culture of face in China is everything so our present plight will I'm sure be causing quite a few issues for whoever decided to invest in us in the first place.  

Maybe they'll stick a few yen in to avoid/minimise further embarassment.
(01-29-2021, 12:45 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 11:55 PM)wbamitch Wrote: What a load of rubbish. So you’re suggesting we’re going to sign Phil Jones on a permanent? Despite the club saying it will be loans and 6 month deals

To be able to fund the acquisition of WBA whether it was 175m or 200m - whatever -  took some doing.   As far as I'm aware the whole amount was paid to Peace at the time of purchase and not funded partly by loans as with other purchases. 

That's a lot of money,  so who is really behind our acquisition?    Yes there's a company name - Shanghai something or other and we've seen videos of a young smartly dressed CEO/joint-founder of the Co but where did the money come from?  

The culture of face in China is everything so our present plight will I'm sure be causing quite a few issues for whoever decided to invest in us in the first place.  

Transfer deadline day this window closes on the Chinese New Year date of 1st Feb, which sadly, this year, isn’t the year of the flying pig.
Pixies are out again I see .
(01-29-2021, 02:22 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Transfer deadline day this window closes on the Chinese New Year date of 1st Feb, which sadly, this year, isn’t the year of the flying pig.

FAO Beijing Baggie to correct your FACTS.  Big Grin
Jones and Rose though? Fuck me are we that desperate?*

Haven't you been watching ????

both the above are a upgrade on what we have, not the best
but a upgrade.
(01-28-2021, 11:25 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: I’ve heard from a decent source that both deals have been agreed.

HOWEVER for Rose to take place we need to shift Gibbs wages of £50k a week.

Jones will happen IF Kipré and Grosicki move on.

Happy to be shot down. But Club want at least another 4 to back Sam.

So sayeth Ziz’s magical head pixies.
(01-29-2021, 05:51 AM)HLS Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 02:22 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

FAO Beijing Baggie to correct your FACTS.  Big Grin

Bollocks!!  I googled 2022 by mistake.  Fuckers, why can’t it be the same date every year.  We wouldn’t do something as stupid with festivity dates Confused
(01-29-2021, 07:25 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 11:25 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: I’ve heard from a decent source that both deals have been agreed.

HOWEVER for Rose to take place we need to shift Gibbs wages of £50k a week.

Jones will happen IF Kipré and Grosicki move on.

Happy to be shot down. But Club want at least another 4 to back Sam.

So sayeth Ziz’s magical head pixies.

This is kosher from the Beetamax Indian.
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!
Is this the name of the new wine bar replacing Greggs?