Let this sink in
(01-27-2021, 12:19 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 12:13 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 09:12 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 08:38 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Allardyce would have been aware of the finances, that’s basic stuff. He would have been given the numbers & known options were either the likes of Snodgrass and loans until end of the season

It’s obvious that it’s more about not being able to attract anyone good enough on the basis of short term deals etc

I think they’d be happy to pay the wages (as they did with Sturridge & others) but so far clubs won’t allow players to leave and if they are players don’t fancy us

Very few players have moved so far

He got lied to by the cunts in charge.

Definitely sounds like it

Then why doesn't he walk away ??

Money. He's been thrust into a bad situation, why should he just stop getting paid. Taking the fact that it's Albion out of it, I'd do exactly the same thing.

A couple of days ago it was all about how much improved we were in the last couple of games. Then a spanking against a team that we're expected to spank us and it's all shit again.

Let's see how the next couple of games go
(01-27-2021, 12:13 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 09:12 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 08:38 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Allardyce would have been aware of the finances, that’s basic stuff. He would have been given the numbers & known options were either the likes of Snodgrass and loans until end of the season

It’s obvious that it’s more about not being able to attract anyone good enough on the basis of short term deals etc

I think they’d be happy to pay the wages (as they did with Sturridge & others) but so far clubs won’t allow players to leave and if they are players don’t fancy us

Very few players have moved so far

He got lied to by the cunts in charge.

Definitely sounds like it

Let's see at 2300 on 1st February.

Unless Dowling is China's source I suspect there'll be a surprise or two.
We don't have the money..... He was asked to trim the squad and wages he has done it and still been shafted..... Only loans and minimal fees
(01-27-2021, 08:14 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Yes, home performances & results are indefensible. Allardyce has to take some responsibility as we’ve got worse with the same squad

Not sure why we’re that much worse at home - away results & performances haven’t been bad

Apparently heading for worse top flight defensive record in over 50 years

Bilic is looking better and better, almost a miracle worker at this point