Wot I am watching now
catching up on a few things during lock down.

Caught up on 

Better Call Saul -  Probably better than Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad -  A TV masterpiece.    The wheelchair explosion was TV history.

Life on Mars    -  a bit cliched but I live with a Manc who worked in that area at the time  and she understandably loves it.

Designated Survivor - bearing in mind the assault on the Capitol, it has considerable relevance.  But a bit cheesy.  Using  " The American People"  as a reason to expedite a certain chain of action is a piss poor rationale given their average IQ of 10.  

House of Cards USA - makes Trump look normal.  Was brilliant until Kevin Spacey got caught kiddy fiddling. 

Grey's Anatomy - complete drivel, Total utter shit. 

Madame Secretary - excellent but ran out of ideas towards the end.  Taught me a lot about the USA constitution which has proven to be useful over the past few weeks. 

Shitt's Creek  - a thin plot with limited potential.  Gave up after five episodes.  It's the 21st century's version of the Dick Van Dyke show or Beverly Hillbillies.  

The Wire - still watching it but the repetition of the characters' flaws is getting tiresome.    I'm up to where Stringer tells his boss that he had his nephew murdered in jail and drug dealing has been re-located to one area of Philadelphia.  Very funny seeing their amazement that a phone could send texts.  

Currently watching

Virgin River -  lightweight soppy USA love story interest in a stunning area of northern California.  The scenery is breath taking.  Small town America with everyone knowing everyone's business, but has some relevance with PTSD for the vets which is a very real issue for the vets and their families. 

The Mallorac Files - BBC afternoon TV  detective series.  Not a great plot or great acting but I love Majorca and have plans to live there so it is a good travel guide. This series has gone global and viral and every other al that you can think of including Japan.
Currently Top of the Pops from July 1990 on BBC4
Your first two choices Offside, said it all. Don’t bother. Totally overated and carp.
Virgin River is filmed in and around North Vancouver. Been there a few times. The other half loved the series,I haven’t seen an episode.

Just enjoying Tin Star. Ridiculous story line which becomes more over the top as the series goes on.A lot of tongue in cheek, black comedy and Tim Roth is marvellous in it.
I maintain that Breaking Bad is overrated. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good in a schlocky, popcorn flick kind of way and an enjoyable watch. But it doesn’t warrant being in the same conversation as the likes of the Sopranos or the Wire.
The Dingles being outplayed by Chorley.
Breaking Bad is excellent, watched it again recently and still not seen a better TV show since. Better Call Saul runs it close though, another great series.

The Sopranos still the best of them all though.
Narcos and narcos Mexico is good the wife watched Queen of the South she said its the best thing she has ever watched.
I’m hoping we get another series of Succession in 2021. The last series was up there with the all time greats of television.
I've just watched Ozark through again. Magnificent imho.