Sunday’s best
(01-19-2021, 02:59 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: If you're still using Sainsburys at Dorridge FF it must be like the Tory Party Conference in there now with Virginia Bottomly and Edwina Currie likes galore.

I have about 5 pairs of jeans I live in most of the year and they roughly have a pecking order. 5 is dog walking and 4 is dog walking when the dog walking ones are being washed. I have not worn 3 and above for many months.

I also use Sainsburys and am between two, the Maypole and Shirley. Different world the customer clientele though and as a result use Shirley.

As for dressing up, no chance.

I was in Dorridge Sainsburys yesterday where I saw a fit woman who was wearing brand new leather boots that went higher than her knees, along with a very smart coat. 

I’ve also noticed women in Aldi in Solihull (Where I shop more often than sainsburys) have started to dress smarter as time has gone on, especially of late.

You don’t sound like a right creepy bastard at all, do you?

The only thing creepy is you continuing to be critical of my posts. #Obsessed.
(01-19-2021, 02:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: If you're still using Sainsburys at Dorridge FF it must be like the Tory Party Conference in there now with Virginia Bottomly and Edwina Currie likes galore.

I have about 5 pairs of jeans I live in most of the year and they roughly have a pecking order. 5 is dog walking and 4 is dog walking when the dog walking ones are being washed. I have not worn 3 and above for many months.

I also use Sainsburys and am between two, the Maypole and Shirley. Different world the customer clientele though and as a result use Shirley.

As for dressing up, no chance.

I was in Dorridge Sainsburys yesterday where I saw a fit woman who was wearing brand new leather boots that went higher than her knees, along with a very smart coat. 

I’ve also noticed women in Aldi in Solihull (Where I shop more often than sainsburys) have started to dress smarter as time has gone on, especially of late.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOMYEgR2Zp99zPB2TRLdU...Q&usqp=CAU]
(01-19-2021, 01:42 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: how many of you are dressing up as women to go to the supermarket?

No way. Might ladder my nylons on those bargain basket things.