Sunday’s best
(01-19-2021, 02:11 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: Princes End Asda seems to attract some shoppers with a very relaxed dress code.

That's where I shop.

Ah, yeah, see what you mean!   Big Grin

I still miss the ASDA slide!

Slide and glide lube? Like the one you bought on eBay? Big Grin    I’m going to have to find that thread as it’s still on the internet.

Edit: found it Big Grin

https://wbaunofficial.proboards.com/thre...funny-fred
(01-19-2021, 02:18 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: Princes End Asda seems to attract some shoppers with a very relaxed dress code.

That's where I shop.

Slide and glide lube? Like the one you bought on eBay? Big Grin    I’m going to have to find that thread as it’s still on the internet.

Edit: found it Big Grin

https://wbaunofficial.proboards.com/thre...funny-fred

You love that thread!

I reckon it was you!   Big Grin
Dressing up in Weoley Castle Asda is wearing their flip flops instead of furry slippers with their jama bottoms and dressing gown!
(And that’s just the blokes)

That's where I shop.

Sainsbury's is our regular shop, but I do like the Asda. 

The in-laws live not far from the Princes End one, so we sometimes pop in there; usually on a Sunday morning. Asda's jam donuts are the business.
(01-19-2021, 02:26 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: Dressing up in Weoley Castle Asda is wearing their flip flops instead of furry slippers with their jama bottoms and dressing gown!
(And that’s just the blokes)

What is it with women who wear slippers out and about?

It's like blokes who still think cowboy boots are fashionable.
Not around these parts. I don't even bother putting on nice clothes of late to go to the shops... Unlike my previous self I will now consider not wearing a shirt to go out in... Standards have dropped rather than improved.

Must be all those Slavic birds trying to impress you.
(01-19-2021, 02:28 PM)Ossian Wrote:

That's where I shop.

Sainsbury's is our regular shop, but I do like the Asda. 

The in-laws live not far from the Princes End one, so we sometimes pop in there; usually on a Sunday morning. Asda's jam donuts are the business.

Morrison's doughnuts hammer Asda's on all metrics for me.
If you're still using Sainsburys at Dorridge FF it must be like the Tory Party Conference in there now with Virginia Bottomly and Edwina Currie likes galore.

I have about 5 pairs of jeans I live in most of the year and they roughly have a pecking order. 5 is dog walking and 4 is dog walking when the dog walking ones are being washed. I have not worn 3 and above for many months.

I also use Sainsburys and am between two, the Maypole and Shirley. Different world the customer clientele though and as a result use Shirley.

As for dressing up, no chance.
(01-19-2021, 02:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: If you're still using Sainsburys at Dorridge FF it must be like the Tory Party Conference in there now with Virginia Bottomly and Edwina Currie likes galore.

I have about 5 pairs of jeans I live in most of the year and they roughly have a pecking order. 5 is dog walking and 4 is dog walking when the dog walking ones are being washed. I have not worn 3 and above for many months.

I also use Sainsburys and am between two, the Maypole and Shirley. Different world the customer clientele though and as a result use Shirley.

I was in Dorridge Sainsburys yesterday where I saw a fit woman who was wearing brand new leather boots that went higher than her knees, along with a very smart coat. 

I’ve also noticed women in Aldi in Solihull (Where I shop more often than sainsburys) have started to dress smarter as time has gone on, especially of late.
(01-19-2021, 02:57 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 02:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: If you're still using Sainsburys at Dorridge FF it must be like the Tory Party Conference in there now with Virginia Bottomly and Edwina Currie likes galore.

I was in Dorridge Sainsburys yesterday where I saw a fit woman who was wearing brand new leather boots that went higher than her knees, along with a very smart coat. 

I’ve also noticed women in Aldi in Solihull (Where I shop more often than sainsburys) have started to dress smarter as time has gone on, especially of late.

You don’t sound like a right creepy bastard at all, do you?