Gallagher
Does he come back into the team for Tuesday??? All day long for me, I know we won yesterday but I’m sorry we did it with Sawyers being a passenger again, Bartley’s reaction to him letting the wolves lad just glide past him in the last few moments said it all !! He is just not suited to play in a team battling for survival
Yes. Gallagher in for Sawyers for me being the only change.

Just hope it’s not the same situation as Liverpool. We went there and drew, then had the same team play Leeds a few days later and got battered. Sam said they’d put so much in to the point at Anfield and he should have made changes.

Johnstone
O’Shea Ajai Bartley Gibbs
Livermore Gallagher
Snodgrass Periera Grosicki
Robinson
Many across social networks and pundits praised Sawyers yesterday. I guess if you look hard enough for what you want to see you find it.
Personally I think he did ok yesterday. However, Gallagher every day for me in that side.
Furlong for Dara may be worth considering, love his battling qualities but so easily beaten and always around the situation when the opposition score, the way he was brushed aside for Silva’s goal was inexcusable
Gallagher in for Sawyers
(01-17-2021, 10:48 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Furlong for Dara may be worth considering, love his battling qualities but so easily beaten and always around the situation when the opposition score, the way he was brushed aside for Silva’s goal was inexcusable

He stepped up to try and play him offside you clarnet.
In the form of his life.
(01-17-2021, 10:50 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Gallagher in for Sawyers

I thought Sawyers was socially distancing yesterday. If we have any hope of staying up, we need a couple of midfielders and a striker.
(01-17-2021, 10:59 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:48 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Furlong for Dara may be worth considering, love his battling qualities but so easily beaten and always around the situation when the opposition score, the way he was brushed aside for Silva’s goal was inexcusable

He stepped up to try and play him offside you clarnet.

Big Grin
Clarnet! Great word! Big Grin
Yes Silva would have been offside if Gibbs (I think?) wasn't down on the ground