Rivals watch - midweek games
(01-13-2021, 09:19 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Have to say Fulham look much neater and tidier than us.

Said it several times, but Adarabioyo for £2m is a snip, and it’s a shame we didn’t go for it!

We've got Grant.

Six years to.pay for the useless lump but what's not to.like!
(01-13-2021, 09:19 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Have to say Fulham look much neater and tidier than us.

Said it several times, but Adarabioyo for £2m is a snip, and it’s a shame we didn’t go for it!

Fulham were superb tonight and whilst their recruitment first time they went up was disastrous they have got it bang on this season after a shaky start.   We couldn't afford Adarabioyo SW his base salary is 60k.  He was on 45k at City.  

Can see them reeling Brighton, Burnley and Toon in and getting out of trouble. 

It's quite incredulous that having won 1 from 17 and having a gd of -28 we are 7 points from safety with a game in hand.  I would think Sam is quite bullish about turning it round IF he gets the players he wants. 

Wish I'd had a bet on my forecasts!
(01-13-2021, 11:05 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Fulham were superb tonight and whilst their recruitment first time they went up was disastrous they have got it bang on this season after a shaky start.   We couldn't afford Adarabioyo SW his base salary is 60k.  He was on 45k at City.  

Can see them reeling Brighton, Burnley and Toon in and getting out of trouble. 

It's quite incredulous that having won 1 from 17 and having a gd of -28 we are 7 points from safety with a game in hand.  I would think Sam is quite bullish about turning it round IF he gets the players he wants. 

Wish I'd had a bet on my forecasts!

Fulham are better than us at the moment.

Let's see how the club back their appointment to keep us up...