Still angry
From that list Townsend is the only one I'd keep. The rest can fuck off.
I hope we're never going to be a club that sacks a manager after 5 or 6 games.

No matter how badly they've done.

Unless we continue the same dire form for another two months, Sam should be here until the end of the season.
(01-10-2021, 12:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: From that list Townsend is the only one I'd keep. The rest can fuck off.

I'd be tempted to keep Edwards too. There's definitely a player in there, just needs the right coaching. Perhaps next season he'll get that depending on who's appointed.

I wouldn't bother with anyone else from that list though.
(01-10-2021, 10:39 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: That was hard reading, in so many ways, but worth it.

We were in this position 2 years ago and comparing now to 86 off the pitch is unwise. We are a stable club financially at the minute.

It is depressing but losing a penalty shootout in a competition that is nothing more than an irritance with half the reserves really is no big deal.

We need players with a ruthless streak. Too many in a rut. Allardyce hopefully will get them in.

It wasn’t really a reserve team though. I could only see SJ, Grant and Diangana missing.
(01-10-2021, 10:39 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: That was hard reading, in so many ways, but worth it.

We were in this position 2 years ago and comparing now to 86 off the pitch is unwise. We are a stable club financially at the minute.

It is depressing but losing a penalty shootout in a competition that is nothing more than an irritance with half the reserves really is no big deal.

We need players with a ruthless streak. Too many in a rut. Allardyce hopefully will get them in.

ffs
Thank God we didn't draw Crawley in the Cup.