The Serpent
The Pembrokeshire Murders also worth watching (ITV)
Been listening to the Battersea poltergeist on BBC Sounds.

Decent.
I finished it this afternoon, weird how he went back to Thailand knowing he could be arrested & jailed which he was.
The Dutch diplomat Herman Knippenberg was interviewed via video on Loose Women today ( his first ever interview) talking about him dedicating his life to tracking down Charles Sobhraj.
It was Nepal that he returned to, for business apparently.

As soon as the police found out he was done for.
(02-03-2021, 08:19 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: It was Nepal that he returned to, for business apparently.

And was convicted and sentenced in Nepal for murders he had committed there.  He had assumed all the evidence would be long gone. Knillenberg AND Interpol both still had all their evidence against him.
(02-03-2021, 08:48 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 08:19 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: It was Nepal that he returned to, for business apparently.

And was convicted and sentenced in Nepal for murders he had committed there.  He had assumed all the evidence would be long gone. Knillenberg AND Interpol both still had all their evidence against him.

Complete megalomaniac who thought he was too clever for the police and wanted to prove it again - Ha Ha!
Made shed loads of money in France doing interviews.

Sorry I knew it was Nepal I don't know why I put Thailand  Confused