The Serpent
(01-10-2021, 02:55 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Jenna Coleman is top totty and the fashion of that era really suit!

She is sublime.

I'll watch this at some point.
watched 4 & 5 today
Didn't finish the 1st episode. Time hop really annoying, and it didn't seem to be going anywhere?
Watched all 8.

Yeah the time hopping can make it harder to follow if you don’t watch it carefully, or have killed too many brain cells celebrating at the weekend, but it’s worth it.

Good series and a crime spree and murders I’d never heard of or knew a thing about.
滚开赖
We watched the first episode when it aired, then downloaded the rest straight away and watched over a week.

Really enjoyed it. Thought there were some really well done tense moments, especially in the Dominique episode.
(01-19-2021, 10:47 AM)mpad_mark Wrote: We watched the first episode when it aired, then downloaded the rest straight away and watched over a week.

Really enjoyed it. Thought there were some really well done tense moments, especially in the Dominique episode.

Spot on, eps. 3 - 6 were incredibly tense, I was praying Dominique and Nadine / Remi escaped, largely due to the brilliant editing built around the time leaps. Very post- modern.
I also preferred Charles's first wife to his second.
(01-19-2021, 07:16 AM)Wayne The Baggie Wrote: Didn't finish the 1st episode. Time hop really annoying, and it didn't seem to be going anywhere?

I’ve just watched episode 1 and the time jumping was ok as it was clearly displayed on the screen (if a bit too slowly). But it was a bit dull and one paced.
Watched all 8 now. Very, very good.
(01-21-2021, 09:27 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:16 AM)Wayne The Baggie Wrote: Didn't finish the 1st episode. Time hop really annoying, and it didn't seem to be going anywhere?

I’ve just watched episode 1 and the time jumping was ok as it was clearly dis pale yes on the screen (if a bit too slowly). But it was a bit dull and one paced.

It’s really worth sticking with.
found it very good as i knew nothing about this so served both as a drama and a documentary.

would have preferred a toned down kippenberg though.