Klipperty Kloppers!!
As i am now a Covid statistic with little energy for much else i decided to give the old PL another try and streamed Klipperty Kloppers vs Klipperty Kloppers mk 2.  First non Albion game I've watched in a while.

What a frantic, error ridden, school playground style game of football.  Despite the assurances of the comnentators that the mighty Liverpool would surely come good it was obvious to me that their multi billion pound frontline could have played until midnight and not scored.

Must be very frustrating for our bin dipping friends....at least there's a damn good reason we aren't scoring!!

Anyway.  That'll do me again on the PL for a while.  Football without fans really is a just a big facade, all that fake cheering and booing, like watching my boy play FIFA but without the wonder goals.
(01-04-2021, 10:29 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: As i am now a Covid statistic with little energy for much else i decided to give the old PL another try and streamed Klipperty Kloppers vs Klipperty Kloppers mk 2.  First non Albion game I've watched in a while.

What a frantic, error ridden, school playground style game of football.  Despite the assurances of the comnentators that the mighty Liverpool would surely come good it was obvious to me that their multi billion pound frontline could have played until midnight and not scored.

Must be very frustrating for our bin dipping friends....at least there's a damn good reason we aren't scoring!!

Anyway.  That'll do me again on the PL for a while.  Football without fans really is a just a big facade, all that fake cheering and booing, like watching my boy play FIFA but without the wonder goals.

Oh!

Hope you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
[/quote]

Thanks.  I'm fortunate in that's it's just a bad cold for me plus a loss of smell (but not taste bizarrely).  No drama, expect to be back on the feet in days.
(01-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks.  I'm fortunate in that's it's just a bad cold for me plus a loss of smell (but not taste bizarrely).  No drama, expect to be back on the feet in days.
[/quote]

Good.
Kloops fuming that they not beaten by their feeder team.
(01-04-2021, 10:29 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: As i am now a Covid statistic with little energy for much else i decided to give the old PL another try and streamed Klipperty Kloppers vs Klipperty Kloppers mk 2.  First non Albion game I've watched in a while.

Speedy recovery mate.

We scored at Anfield!! 

Big's Sam's Army!