will this season be completed?
If not what happens?
My understanding  is that points per game would determine the position that each club would finish.

We could always say it wasn't  a "proper" relegation  as theoretically  we could have escaped.

It would be the equivalent  of Dignitas

It would put us all out of our misery without having to experience the worst of it.
(01-04-2021, 09:25 PM)Albionmad Wrote: If not what happens?
My understanding  is that points per game would determine the position that each club would finish.

We could always say it wasn't  a "proper" relegation  as theoretically  we could have escaped.

It would be the equivalent  of Dignitas

It would put us all out of our misery without having to experience the worst of it.

Do we still get the money FFS.
Cancelled as of tomorrow would mean unbeaten against the dings.
In the form of his life.
(01-04-2021, 09:34 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Cancelled as of tomorrow would mean unbeaten against the dings.

Big Grin Big Grin
After 19 games, if the season is cancelled the standings are decided on points per game
(01-04-2021, 09:42 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: After 19 games, if the season is cancelled the standings are decided on points per game

Would that make Villa champions? Haven't they played the least amount?
(01-04-2021, 09:44 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 09:42 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: After 19 games, if the season is cancelled the standings are decided on points per game

They'd  find a way mark my words

If the season ended tonight Manure would be champions.

There'd  be a Solskjaer stand and a statue of him outside OT.

As of today it would be Man U.
(01-04-2021, 10:31 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

As of today it would be Man U.
Football to continue behind closed doors.
Thank God - that and the racing will hopefully keep me sane.
I think they might have a circuit break but you couldn't rule out the season being ended.