Monday morning meltdown
(01-04-2021, 11:20 AM)Mr vertical Wrote: It's ok apart from I work in Seal Central. Wankers.

I'm lucky in that out of my close co-workers only 2 are footy fans. One is Cov and the other Yeovil. They cant really take the mick. 

There are a few Seals around at work but as i'm WFH and dont deal with them directly i'm avoiding any unpleasantness.
(01-04-2021, 10:31 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: 2021 off to an absolute flyer.

11pm last night the mother in law calls the Mrs to tell her that her Grandad has taken into to hospital with a suspected stroke. 8am this morning my old dear rings to tell me my Gran has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Just the place you want an 84yo and a 90yo at the moment.

First Monday back in work and now Severn Trent Water (without warning) are digging up the pavement outside the front door so I can't hear myself think.

Things can only get better... or keep getting shitter, who knows.

Sorry to hear Ted, hope they're home soon and make a full recovery.
No complaints here! Got a big new contract in today. First thing.

But I'm sorry to hear that some other Baggies are having a tough time. Hopefully things will turn for the better very soon.
Glad to be back it, if only to save my liver!
Tbf - glad to be back to take my mind off those fuggers currently lumbering around masquerading as professional footballers

(01-04-2021, 11:59 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:31 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: 2021 off to an absolute flyer.

11pm last night the mother in law calls the Mrs to tell her that her Grandad has taken into to hospital with a suspected stroke. 8am this morning my old dear rings to tell me my Gran has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Just the place you want an 84yo and a 90yo at the moment.

First Monday back in work and now Severn Trent Water (without warning) are digging up the pavement outside the front door so I can't hear myself think.

Sorry to hear Ted, hope they're home soon and make a full recovery.

+1. Take care Ted
(01-04-2021, 07:04 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Bloody hell it's depressing going back to work

It is. 11 days off with over-eating and afternoon kips and I feel fuggin knackered now.
(01-04-2021, 10:31 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: 2021 off to an absolute flyer.

Fingers crossed for them and you.