Lai at game
(01-02-2021, 11:28 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Why would anyone buy us now when in 5 months they will he able to buy us for a lot less when we are in the Championship?

My guess is there is some sort of ratchet on price, based on if we stay up, or are promoted within the parachute payment period. Suits both parties by laying (or Lai-ing   Big Grin ) the bet off.
(01-02-2021, 10:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Even if we go down, surely this has to be good news?

Probably the only good news of the season far so let’s hope eh.
I heard he had his boots with him, maybe he will start vs blackpool Big Grin
It was also stated on BT Sport that the owner was at the game.

My thoughts at the time, and still is, that they got mixed up and it was Ken they were referring to.
Can he play left back?
He came to collect the proceeds from the Hegazi and Ferguson sales before Luke has any thoughts about spending any of it. Big Grin
(01-02-2021, 10:34 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Tonight

Rumours of sale within 2 weeks
Rumours new owners wanted Sam 
Rumours new owners are sanctioning spend in Jan to attempt survival

Could all be bollocks but why would Lai come today? Why would Lai come to a country riddled with Covid? Why would Lai come to a T4 area?  Why would Lai come and watch WBA v Arsenal.

Maybe it all adds up?
Does anyone seriously think a club like Albion which probably monitors what brand of tea to buy for a couple of months is going to achieve all that in 4 weeks?
(01-03-2021, 08:48 AM)Supamart Wrote: It was also stated on BT Sport that the owner was at the game.

My thoughts at the time, and still is, that they got mixed up and it was Ken they were referring to.

That was my take on it too when BT said it.
Racist
(01-03-2021, 08:48 AM)Supamart Wrote: It was also stated on BT Sport that the owner was at the game.

That’s a good shout....