Lai at game
It's a message board if you can't vent you're displeasure on here where else can you.
(01-04-2021, 02:18 PM)Duffers Wrote: Christ, there’s that word “progressive” again...

You substitute naive for it, if you want.
(01-04-2021, 02:27 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:52 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:35 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I'm not a fan of Sam, but he's our Manager for the time being, and we have to support him as best we can.

As Sliced states, it usually takes him a few games before he starts having an affect on his sides. I'd rather this than a short term change in fortune that doesn't last. Hopefully come the end of January, it will be a different starting eleven, and a more effective side. Whether this will be enough to keep us up, time will tell, it's doubtful, but you never know.

I’m thinking if we don’t support him and his 9 men behind the ball tactics he’ll be out of the door a lot quicker and we might be able to bring in a young progressive manager. Reminds me a bit of the Fulham situation where they sacked Jokanovic for Ranieri and then realised the attack minded players couldn’t play ultra defensive football and he was sacked after 3 months and got in Scott Parker to start the process again.

Just out of interest, do you really believe anyone at the club or in the whole world cares what you think about Sam? Or that you expressing your opinion can make even a scrap of difference to how long he stays at the club? Just askin'

Yeah because I’m a ledge...
(01-04-2021, 02:27 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:52 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:35 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I'm not a fan of Sam, but he's our Manager for the time being, and we have to support him as best we can.

As Sliced states, it usually takes him a few games before he starts having an affect on his sides. I'd rather this than a short term change in fortune that doesn't last. Hopefully come the end of January, it will be a different starting eleven, and a more effective side. Whether this will be enough to keep us up, time will tell, it's doubtful, but you never know.

I’m thinking if we don’t support him and his 9 men behind the ball tactics he’ll be out of the door a lot quicker and we might be able to bring in a young progressive manager. Reminds me a bit of the Fulham situation where they sacked Jokanovic for Ranieri and then realised the attack minded players couldn’t play ultra defensive football and he was sacked after 3 months and got in Scott Parker to start the process again.

Just out of interest, do you really believe anyone at the club or in the whole world cares what you think about Sam? Or that you expressing your opinion can make even a scrap of difference to how long he stays at the club? Just askin'

Back at you and me and everyone.  This is a message board to voice opinions, that's it.
[Image: bfs.png]
Pipes of Peace Wrote:so... was lai at the game or not?

Big Grin  The general consensus is no. And stop trying to get the thread back on track!