Allardyce Interview
Sounds like we will be playing like a Pulis team going forwards.
Keown saying he looks like he lost the players who were playing for Bilic.
id get rid now and the last thing id do is give him any money in jan
I literally don't even want to hear what he has to say. Every time he's opened his mouth since he's been here he's been talking complete bollocks
(01-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Olympic Wrote: Keown saying he looks like he lost the players who were playing for Bilic.
Fuck me if that was them playing for him. Probably gutted they now have to put some effort in on the training ground.
'Most teams we play will be a lot better than us' . Nice way to motivate your players.
(01-02-2021, 10:26 PM)Olympic Wrote: 'Most teams we play will be a lot better than us' . Nice way to motivate your players.

He's right on that account but some things you just don't say in public.

He hasn't a fucking clue
He's a depressing fucker
(01-02-2021, 10:26 PM)Olympic Wrote: 'Most teams we play will be a lot better than us' . Nice way to motivate your players.

It’s about time these players find some self motivation.
Whether you like fat Sam, bilic, or some other manager these gutless fools need to find some professionalism and fast
I pray that he gets fuck all to spend. Let's face it, we are going down. If he empties our almost empty coffers on his type of player, then that fucks our chances next season too. I heard on the  commentary that our owner was at the game? Any info anyone?