Probably wrong but...
It's the hope that kills you Chasetown. Happily, (in a way) I have absolutely none, and that does make it easier. We are the downest thing that's ever been down.
Some people are just blind they must have just forgotten our last 3 home games where we have been humiliated not once or twice but three times which is totally unacceptable.....
(12-30-2020, 11:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Some people are just blind they must have just forgotten our last 3 home games where we have been humiliated not once or twice but three times which is totally unacceptable.....

I've accepted it based upon the personnel on the field of play and it's totally understandable. I foresaw this mess in the summer given the shite that we had and the utter shite that we added to it.

If you haven't accepted it given that it's 'unacceptable' what are you going to do?
(12-30-2020, 11:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Some people are just blind they must have just forgotten our last 3 home games where we have been humiliated not once or twice but three times which is totally unacceptable.....

Yet we got points in games ever expected us to get annihilated. 

Call me a happy clapper or naive but I hope the players haven't given up as easily as some of our fans have.
Look at our last 3 home games they have given up.
(12-31-2020, 02:27 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Look at our last 3 home games they have given up.
The crowd have turned  Big Grin

+1