Wolves Game
I can only hope for tier 4, or even maybe tier 7 (when you have to stay in bed all day), as I will not be able to handle a score like today.

* I don’t actually know what tier 7 involves, but I’m sure you know what I mean.
The most embarrassing thing is not that my Wolves mates are taking the piss, but they're pitying us.
Dreading it.
Doubt I can watch it live as won’t help my blood pressure.
(12-29-2020, 07:53 PM)Mish Wrote: The most embarrassing thing is not that my Wolves mates are taking the piss, but they're pitying us.

Yep.

My Villa and Wolves mates/colleagues haven’t even been taking the piss this season. They are just pitying me, and somehow that’s worse.
I think I’m done for the season. It’s not even remotely enjoyable so what’s the point?
Villa fans pitying me.

That's just as bad as it gets. No banter, just genuine pity.

Fuck off 2020.
(12-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Villa fans pitying me.

That's just as bad as it gets. No banter, just genuine pity.

Fuck off 2020.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.  Or something.
The darkest hour could be a 5-1, though I doubt we would be able to manage a goal.
To be fair I’m fortunate all my Villa and Wolves mates are decent people and I don’t give grief as what goes around comes around.
Don’t pity us too much- we could be Blues.
It’s bad at the minute but look at some clubs.
Looking for crumbs tonight. We have to.
Ffs we've had 20 years of pointing and laughing at those Dingle Cnuts. Take it on the chin. We'll never be them. THANK FOOK