Biggest disappointment
I'm going for...our inability to find one of our own players with a simple pass, either through piss poor execution or the receiving player standing around gormlessly.
Think the front 3 look completely out of their depth. None of them look capable of keeping possession for a nano second.
When you consider they have a combined transfer value of 40 million, it doesn't look like many well spent. And sort of puts into perspective the cry of lack
of money spent.
There was money spent it was just spent badly.
(12-29-2020, 07:19 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: I know there are plenty but what is yours?  Mine is, where the hell is diangana?  I’ve not seen him take anyone on this season.

The apparent inability to do anything at Premiership pace: run, track, pass, think... you name it.

Leeds are individually and collectively better than us, no question. But there's an urgency about them that opens that gap up even wider.
We were both promoted, yet Leeds look so much better. Appreciate they have spent more, but the gap is huge.
Diangana.

Absolutely appalling and a complete waste of half our budget.
(12-29-2020, 07:57 PM)TTM2 Wrote: Diangana.

Completely agree.  In defence of all concerned with the signing at the time however, we thought we'd mugged West Ham. Nobody saw him being as absolutely hopeless as he is.  Massive error, but unforeseen.
(12-29-2020, 07:59 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote:

Completely agree.  In defence of all concerned with the signing at the time however, we thought we'd mugged West Ham. Nobody saw him being as absolutely hopeless as he is.  Massive error, but unforeseen.
Yep. With hindsight I agree. But at the time I thought it was a brilliant signing.

You can't say that on here.....
He had done nothing this season. He looks like he wants out all the time.
(12-29-2020, 07:59 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote:

Headless chicken. Quick with the ball at his feet going forward against shite defences.

A complete waster of air off the ball.

Look how much West Ham miss him!