Pride. Desire. Fight. Professionalism...
I can accept us not being as technically good as most other teams in the league, we have weaker players. But the complete lack of any of the attributes above is utterly unforgivable.

Worse teams than this have survived in the PL because they make up for their technical deficiencies by showing these qualities. We have none of them.
Back page bump.
Totally agreed.
Might as well make this a sticky for 2020.
Yup - well said. Said as much on another thread.

Captain Phillips hauled off at half time, so much for his leadership.
Agree.
This bunch look spineless and idle unless they just sit back and try and defend.
So many problems and no positives again.
(12-29-2020, 07:07 PM)Duffers Wrote: I can accept us not being as technically good as most other teams in the league, we have weaker players. But the complete lack of any of the attributes above is utterly unforgivable.

Worse teams than this have survived in the PL because they make up for their technical deficiencies by showing these qualities. We have none of them.

Absolutely spot on. This idea that we were relegated before the whistle for the start of the season blew is bollocks. That Hull team that stayed up had far worse players but we have absolutely zero steel or balls.

League 2 teams occasionally beat Prem teams in the cup based on these qualities, but I would say a cup upset is more likely than us winning a game at the moment.

It's not even like we have fans to try and spur the team on. They have to do it themselves but they don't have it in them
Had it easy too long under Bilic I think.
They are a bunch of lily livered wankers
(12-29-2020, 07:13 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: Had it easy too long under Bilic I think.

I’m in 100% agreement about this. I feel life was far too easy and not enough repercussions. A lot has to change. Starting next season.