A Bored Theme Song
(12-23-2020, 11:04 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: I don't think the mods want us to talk about long walks right now.

I really need to get my eyes tested, I misread the l in walks as an n!
(12-23-2020, 11:04 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: I don't think the mods want us to talk about long walks right now.

As mods, we encourage regular exercise, walking being one of those exercise activities. The length of said walk is the responsibility of the poster.
It's what the wastegrounds are for!
(12-23-2020, 11:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: It's what the wastegrounds are for!

In the olden days the day time knob cheeses would have had all these arguers for breakfast, probably with some foie gras or smoked salmon.

Can't believe it was wagglers who got sent away to a separate area, just cuz we like looking at women! Big Grin
Aye. It took that legendary 'just told me missus to put her knickers back on' post to start the revolution.

Crikey those were the days. As a grad, I bet I nearly got fired for being on this dump all day! I had at least one warning.
Didn’t excessive waggling kill a previous incarnation of the board? Think that’s why it was moved.
(12-23-2020, 10:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:38 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Be honest, you posted this about Fulham and his walks didn't you??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And you said you weren’t in the bored “Gang” arf.
(12-23-2020, 11:16 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:38 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Be honest, you posted this about Fulham and his walks didn't you??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And you said you weren’t in the bored “Gang” arf.

Definitely bored.
(12-23-2020, 11:13 PM)Duffers Wrote: Didn’t excessive waggling kill a previous incarnation of the board? Think that’s why it was moved.

Ooooooh - I very much doubt that!!  Big Grin
(12-23-2020, 10:34 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I don't usually go in for the song / movie shyte, it's low level waggling to me, should be on the wastegrounds, which is where all the wankers who haven't donated belong. 

And anyone who is above their station or below it, or just thinks they are mint etc... Anyway, I think the bored needs a theme song, I propose this one, as I couldn't find one about shouting at clouds, this seems to embody everything about this place Big Grin 

do edits bounce it back to page 1?? this is my first last pager! It's like the bored AI has kicked in!
Have you drunk all that 1lt Jim Beam? Should’ve got the Jura!