Fulham
The mighty Fulham.

Showing us how it’s done. A whopping 2 points ahead of us, despite us being fucking terrible.
I said a while back they have more than the likes of us, Sheff and Burnley

Yes, they've spent money but Parker trusts them to play their way and the difference between us and them is TEMPO, our play has none, they run and get bodies forward, we play slowly through midfield

I really think Slav needs a re-think and get Grady and Pereira in the team and make the rest of us as solid as possible

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I never realised Fulham were such an amazing side now. Can’t believe they’re stuck right near the bottom considering how much better than us they supposedly are.
(12-13-2020, 06:53 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I said a while back they have more than the likes of us, Sheff and Burnley

Yes, they've spent money but Parker trusts them to play their way and the difference between us and them is TEMPO, our play has none, they run and get bodies forward, we play slowly through midfield

I really think Slav needs a re-think and get Grady and Pereira in the team and make the rest of us as solid as possible

Cuzer

Cuz - he did this at the very start of the season. 

The blue print was to get Pereria and Diangana higher up the pitch. 

Robinson as the dynamic 9.

See team sheet v Leicester, Everton and Chelsea.

Went to 4-2-3-1 against Soton. Realised that day we aren’t very good IMO.

Then has wavered with a 5-3-2/3-5-2.
(12-13-2020, 05:13 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Decent recruitment is the difference, weren't obsessed with bringing in a load of players from the previous season.

Wonder what their wage bill is compared to ours?

This.

It's having the bollocks as a club for change.