Next Season
Peltier's out of contract in June? I thought he was out of contract LAST June?  Dodgy
(12-13-2020, 02:31 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: Peltier's out of contract in June? I thought he was out of contract LAST June?  Dodgy

I didn't realise he was still here either ray, I noticed a tweet by the club the other day wishing him a happy birthday also followed by confusion from other fans that he does still in fact play for us.
He played in the Harrogate cup game , not sure about the Brentford one .
(12-13-2020, 11:57 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 11:38 AM)Bilic's Beard Wrote: From the top list i would offer Bartley , Townsend , Edwards new contracts , from list 2 i think Johnstone  , Periera would try to force moves nows that they have had the taste of the prem .

Bond was a temporary measure for this season, he will be first released... 

If Johnstone attracts interest, I’d feel comfortable with Palmer, Griffiths and Button.

Bartley is on big wages and has shown he’s not good enough for this league, he’d be released with Kipre and Ajayi first choices.

Townsend, Edwards and pending demands, maybe HRK as he’s not a terrible Champ option. 

One of the most frustrating things for me around this season’s recruitment is we’ve not really moved the squad forward. If we go down, we’re again going to need 5-6 first team players and will need to sell key players just to fund that churn.

We still have older players on big wages in Sawyers, Livermore, Phillips who won’t attract any interest in relegation but have proven to be way off this level.

Assuming Johnstone and Pereira are sacrificed for next season’s funds we’re looking at;

Button
Townsend Ajayi Kipré Furlong 
Sawyers Livermore Harper 
Grady Robinson Grant

Not the most inspiring...

Field, O'Shea, Phillips?