Michael or Kirk Douglas

Spartacus
K.

Paths Of Glory
Spartacus

M.

Wall Street
Falling Down
Whilst not necessarily starting him, Michael Douglas produced One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest so I’m having that!
Vikings.
(12-10-2020, 08:54 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Whilst not necessarily starting him, Michael Douglas produced One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest so I’m having that!

Indeed he did and I was considering that as my choice but not sure it qualifies as it's favourite film "starring".  So i''l go with:

Falling Down.

Basic Instinct was a bit of fun too although not necessarily his part in the film.

Can't say I can recall a Kirk film particularly, other than Spartacus and I've never watched that in one sitting.
滚开赖
Kirk played in a couple that come to mind

Gunfight at the OK Coral

Tough guys with Burt Lancaster was a good watch.
Michael - Behind The Candelabra. The ones with Kathleen Turner that Billy Ocean sang ( ? ) the songs to. Other than that, The Strrets Of San Francisco.

Kirk. - Spartacus.
In Harms Way , The War Wagon , both with John Wayne.
The Heroes Of Telemark.
One whose title I can`t remember, where he plays a boxer, ( pugilist, not German guard dog )
(12-10-2020, 02:48 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Michael - Behind The Chandelier. The ones with Kathleen Turner that Billy Ocean sang ( ? ) the songs to. Other than that, The Strrets Of San Francisco.

Kirk. - Spartacus.
The Heroes Of Telemark.
One whose title I can`t remember, where he plays a boxer, ( pugilist, not German guard dog )

Romancing the Stone?
(12-10-2020, 02:51 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 02:48 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Michael  - Behind The Chandelier. The ones with Kathleen Turner that Billy Ocean sang ( ? ) the songs to. Other than that, The Strrets Of San Francisco.

Kirk.  -  Spartacus.
            The Heroes Of Telemark.

Romancing the Stone?

Yes, was the other Jewel Of The Nile or something?
Paths of Glory is amazing! Good action for the period . Killer End scene. Part of a find but small sub set of military court room dramas.