40 goal attempts against us last two games playing with 5 defenders
(12-06-2020, 09:57 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:54 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I understand it's a tough ask, but its still what I will always choose to see. I'd take someone like Potter anyday over a Pulis, Hughton, Big Sam etc. He gets Brighton playing some great stuff at times.

Yes and he also has the infrastructure behind him. The network........

No coincidence!  Ashworth is building it all again... WHEN potters time comes to an end, it’ll be a smooth transition to the next coach.

Yep, very jealous of them. That used to be us but we've made a right mess of it.

Not all our fault tbf. Losing Roy, then Ashworth to England could hardly be helped.
(12-06-2020, 10:00 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:50 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I understand it's a tough ask, but its still what I will always choose to see. I'd take someone like Potter anyday over a Pulis, Hughton, Big Sam etc. He gets Brighton playing some great stuff at times.

No coincidence!  Ashworth is building it all again... WHEN potters time comes to an end, it’ll be a smooth transition to the next coach.

Yep, very jealous of them. That used to be us but we've made a right mess of it.

Not all our fault tbf. Losing Roy, then Ashworth to England could hardly be helped.

We made bad decision after bad decision when Ashworth left. McDonut was a disasterous appointment, and the Pepe Mel saga nearly took us down. Our transfer windows got worse and worse. We were forced to turn to Pulis and it should never have gone that far.

Appointing McDonough and his laptop was the beginning of the downfall along with Terry Burton!  But it was Rich Garlick who took the fall for Peace as all the fans saw was him sitting in Ashworth’s chair.

(12-06-2020, 10:06 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

We made bad decision after bad decision when Ashworth left. McDonut was a disasterous appointment, and the Pepe Mel saga nearly took us down. Our transfer windows got worse and worse. We were forced to turn to Pulis and it should never have gone that far.
Yeap
Some great posts here Ronnie.

I’m sure West Ham and Spurs are enjoying their non sexy managers at the mo.....
(12-06-2020, 08:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: With powder puff Sawyers "shielding" the defence are we surprised.
When is Field back?

Absolutely right
(12-06-2020, 10:16 PM)clem4england Wrote: Some great posts here Ronnie.

Exactly this...
(12-06-2020, 10:22 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

Exactly this...

Exactly.

Dinosaurs and washed up has beens, football has changed etc etc
(12-06-2020, 11:35 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Dinosaurs and washed up has beens, football has changed etc etc

I’ll happily admit to thinking that Mourinho was finished after United sacked him.
To be fair it helps when you have world class players like Son and Kane who can get you a goal from nothing.