Crooks
(12-01-2020, 11:54 AM)Olympic Wrote: I don’t think anyone has taken a blind bit of notice of Crooks opinion since 1995

Who on Earth took notice back then?!
I hope Southgate was at the match keeping an eye on Mendy and Lloris given Pickford’s form of late.
I don't understand why anyone cares what so called "pundits" think, I managed to watch football since 1968 without needing anyone to explain it to me, especially when it's someone like Hoddle, why on earth would anyone take a blind bit of notice of what someone that talks to the fairies thinks.
(12-01-2020, 12:23 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 11:54 AM)Olympic Wrote: I don’t think anyone has taken a blind bit of notice of Crooks opinion since 1995

Who on Earth took notice back then?!

Very true
(12-01-2020, 10:18 AM)wba13 Wrote: Why does this man dislike us so much. Sam Johnstone was magnificent on Saturday who does Crooks pick non other than Spurs keeper Lloris his second choice Mendy well he knows fuck all about keepers. But he knows about London clubs.

He honestly doesnt dislike us - especially as a ex player.

Unfortunately, he is clinically insane and - has been for about 20 years
He chose De Gea as his keeper of the week last time after our game at Old Trafford in which our Sam was again imperious. The bloke is a cockring and a shit pundit.
He's seen as an unlikable joke by most Stokies. It's mutual. He doesn't like us much either.
Decent record though - one in three striker!

What we'd do for that over the current shower!
And, if you pay your licence fee, you’re paying for his words of wisdom.
For a minute I thought this ‘Fred was gonna be another statement by Shareholders4Fones4U.