Favourite film starring 22
OFOTCN or Shining for me.

I loved The Departed but Nicholson’s performance is actually the worst thing in it for me. Goes so over the top he becomes a parody of himself.
(11-28-2020, 08:45 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:41 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: His personality and presence just elevates him above his co-stars imo. In a few good men he made Moore and Cruise look like the co stars.
"Your God dam right he did"

Might watch that after we've beaten Sheff U

Late night for you then. COYB.
Chinatown my favourite scripted film of all time.
The Shining I first saw upstate New York in a house in woods with a US friend's brother, who laughed all the way through it.
My mate's father kept several guns and it was my first night staying there. There were bears in the woods.
I stuck a wardrobe against the door I was that shit scared after watching the film along with my mate's brother's rictus grin. Still the scariest film I've ever seen.
The Departed - I agree with Duffers completely. Nicholson's performance a total parody and almost wrecks what is a really good film.
Cuckoos Nest and The Last Detail I love.
(11-28-2020, 08:54 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:45 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:41 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: His personality and presence just elevates him above his co-stars imo. In a few good men he made Moore and Cruise look like the co stars.
"Your God dam right he did"

Might watch that after we've beaten Sheff U

Late night for you then. COYB.

Yeah, I'd watch The Shining but I'd fear going for a piss in the night after that.
(11-28-2020, 08:44 AM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: Last Detail.

As my favourites have gone , it’s a bloody cool film mind.

“Did ya, cold-cock him?”

I like that one too.