Can we all pull together for the cause and spread
(11-22-2020, 12:32 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:27 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Boo fuckin hoo

No one's crying, as I said it is what it is.

I'd just rather we'd been a bit more competitive and given ourselves a chance during the summer window. I didn't think we would be, would have done so it's no great surprise that we find ourselves almost cut adrift before DK's Christmas cake has its first bout of hydration.

So how would we have made ourselves more competitive exactly?
(11-22-2020, 12:31 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:24 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:20 PM)The liquidator Wrote: What is there good to say at this time?
No win in 15
We can't score goals we create very little.
Our owners have gone missing
We have won 7 in about 30 games in a promotion winning season.

The players we have signed on a pernament basis have gone on the missing list.

It's not moaning it's bloody facts

Is what it is - we're just woeful at this level at all levels within the club. Alarm bells were ringing last season and we have much the same squad with the addition of a Championship striker who isn't good enough at this level.

We take the dosh and go down with barely a whimper - given the transfer dealings that is pretty much what the club have decided to do.

Nick, several people have asked you this question and you have repeatedly ducked answering it, so I’ll try again...

You have repeatedly stated that the transfer budgets were “pathetic” and various other emotive terms. Given the financial restrictions in place due to the lack of revenue from gates, the owners lack of funds to invest, COVID, the global recession and our relative size and resources as a club - where would these extra funds that you feel should have been invested have come from?

I’m genuinely keen to hear you expand your reasoning beyond simply saying “pathetic” over and over again.

You’ve been asked this a few times and have not provided anything. Time to put up or shut up.

Perhaps pathetic was a little hard in retrospect.

Inadequate moreso. We find ourselves with the same Championship squad with a few additions - some decent some not so. Nowhere near good enough to compete at this level and like your good self I accepted our fate before a ball was kicked this season.
This year is a one off hopefully on the transfer budget and probably had no choice. The trouble for slav they are his players so he will fall on his sword for what they are very low prem players AT THE MOMENT.
A win could change things fingers crossed.
If we could have afforded or been able to persuade the right players to come we we would have. We couldn't. Stop moaning and appreciate who we do have. We've supported far less talented squads and managers. If you can't support them have your moan after a defeat then give it a rest. Get a life away from the Internet. Maybe cut down on the goth choons to try and cheer you up a bit. I'd blame lock down but it's been going on far longer than that.

The ones who moan for wind up were funny but ffs it's tedious now. Every thread goes to how we're shit in ten posts or less. Fuck off to faecesbook and twatter
(11-22-2020, 11:08 AM)hudds Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:53 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Yeah, hoppers, get with the program.

This is Planet Earth ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba. You’re looking at Planet Earth (ba ba ba etc. and stuff). Like some new romantic looking for the TV sound, you’ll see he’s right some other time.

Why didn’t my SimonLeBonch login get approved. That’s the biggest travesty round ‘ere.

Nah - the biggest travesty round 'ere right this very second is "program".   A couple of lonely letters weeping on a qwerty. Heartbraking.  It stops yer heart.

I just new that would smoke you out  Tongue
Who are you to tell people what to do.... Its a message board in fact it's more having a dig at the people in charge they are invisible so shit rolls downhill.
Ok , so nine games in and no win , but honestly how many were we expected to , yes i give you Burnley home and maybe Fulham away but no way did i expect any win from the others .We have been on the end of a few dodgy decisions which hasn't helped and dont think we are far off a win .
This goes back to last season aswell been poor for about 11 months now....
Pants are evil and must be punished

Oh if only we were in Brentfords position
Asking a lot there, some of the miserable cunts on here have such pathetic lives, they are only happy when they can moan about the Albion