Can we all pull together for the cause and spread
(11-22-2020, 08:53 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Yeah, hoppers, get with the program.

This is Planet Earth ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba. You’re looking at Planet Earth (ba ba ba etc. and stuff). Like some new romantic looking for the TV sound, you’ll see he’s right some other time.

Why didn’t my SimonLeBonch login get approved. That’s the biggest travesty round ‘ere.

Nah - the biggest travesty round 'ere right this very second is "program".   A couple of lonely letters weeping on a qwerty. Heartbraking.  It stops yer heart.
(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote: the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

We have a great manager.  Would you rather than Solksjaer ffs?? 

We have a great bunch of honest lads who are busting a gut. 

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I'm keeping the faith anyway. 

Proud of the Lads tonight. Fucking robbed.

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.

What do you not understand about not moaning?

I haven’t moaned. I just happen to live on a place called Planet Earth.

Positives from the last two games for sure, but until we see performances convert to actual wins and points I’ll remain pessimistic.

Pointless harking back to Fulham and Saints Duffers, we are now getting a settled side and improving.   Yes, I agree we're struggling to score and win games.  The next three will give us a clearer idea of our destiny this season but let's not kid ourselves any of those are going to be easy.  

Sheff U are desperate, probably more so than us as they're not playing well, Palace will be tough as Roy always seems to do a job on us and St Maximin is due a good game!  

Keep the faith, lol.
TartanRug Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I won't moan even if we go down playing like that. If we turn out performances like Soton and Fulham very often we've got a right to moan.

That's the key those performances were shocking along with the first half against Brighton and general lethargy to attack Burnley.
(11-22-2020, 10:56 AM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 10:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 10:16 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote: the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.

The fact that we've only scored 6 goals all season and five of those have been in two games is also slightly concerning.

We won't be okay this season as we clearly aren't good enough.

To cling to some sort of vain hope we need results to go our way today and for us to win next week. If these things don't happen then we're as good as down already.

I try not to make a habit of agreeing with Nick, but he’s right.

We followed up a promising performance and refereeing injustice against Chelsea with a complete no-show at Southampton. Similarly we played well second half at Brighton only to not turn up at Fulham the next match. We couldn’t beat a desperately poor Burnley at home...

Until we build on a positive performance with an actual result we’re going nowhere fast, and all the positive refusals to accept reality won’t mean a thing.

Wasn’t it you who said you were done with football the other day? Don’t know why you’re bothered

I said I was done with all the bullshit that surrounds Premier League football, a lot of which we saw last night. Of course I still care on some level though.
It appears Covid might be our best defender keeping some people away. Ffs there's still over half a season left and you're chucking the towel in. Be as 'realistic' as you like doom merchants. Me, I'll get behind them from afar. If we fail then at least we get away from the league you all claim to hate. I supported them in the old third division and dropping to the second tier won't change anything in that respect. Enjoy your moaning lads, you seem to need it. Some don't ever have a good thing to say about us. Or just fuck off

You choose the team to support for life. Some have picked the Baggies and just need to get a life now
What is there good to say at this time?
No win in 15
We can't score goals we create very little.
Our owners have gone missing
We have won 7 in about 30 games in a promotion winning season.

The players we have signed on a pernament basis have gone on the missing list.

It's not moaning it's bloody facts
(11-22-2020, 12:20 PM)The liquidator Wrote: What is there good to say at this time?
No win in 15

Is what it is - we're just woeful at this level at all levels within the club. Alarm bells were ringing last season and we have much the same squad with the addition of a Championship striker who isn't good enough at this level.

We take the dosh and go down with barely a whimper - given the transfer dealings that is pretty much what the club have decided to do.
Boo fuckin hoo
(11-22-2020, 12:24 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:20 PM)The liquidator Wrote: What is there good to say at this time?
No win in 15

Is what it is - we're just woeful at this level at all levels within the club. Alarm bells were ringing last season and we have much the same squad with the addition of a Championship striker who isn't good enough at this level.

We take the dosh and go down with barely a whimper - given the transfer dealings that is pretty much what the club have decided to do.

Nick, several people have asked you this question and you have repeatedly ducked answering it, so I’ll try again...

You have repeatedly stated that the transfer budgets were “pathetic” and various other emotive terms. Given the financial restrictions in place due to the lack of revenue from gates, the owners lack of funds to invest, COVID, the global recession and our relative size and resources as a club - where would these extra funds that you feel should have been invested have come from?

I’m genuinely keen to hear you expand your reasoning beyond simply saying “pathetic” over and over again.

You’ve been asked this a few times and have not provided anything. Time to put up or shut up.
(11-22-2020, 12:27 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Boo fuckin hoo

No one's crying, as I said it is what it is.

I'd just rather we'd been a bit more competitive and given ourselves a chance during the summer window. I didn't think we would be, would have done so it's no great surprise that we find ourselves almost cut adrift before DK's Christmas cake has its first bout of hydration.