Can we all pull together for the cause and spread
Yeah, hoppers, get with the program.

This is Planet Earth ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba. You’re looking at Planet Earth (ba ba ba etc. and stuff). Like some new romantic looking for the TV sound, you’ll see he’s right some other time.

Why didn’t my SimonLeBonch login get approved. That’s the biggest travesty round ‘ere.
(11-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 10:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote: the gospel and stop fucking moaning? 

We have a great manager.  Would you rather than Solksjaer ffs?? 

We have a great bunch of honest lads who are busting a gut. 

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I'm keeping the faith anyway. 

Proud of the Lads tonight. Fucking robbed.

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.

The fact that we've only scored 6 goals all season and five of those have been in two games is also slightly concerning.

We won't be okay this season as we clearly aren't good enough.

To cling to some sort of vain hope we need results to go our way today and for us to win next week. If these things don't happen then we're as good as down already.
Let's hope Slav remembers to play 2 up top against Sheffield Utd. No need for 5 at the back when we are only playing another Chump side.
I'm actually really looking forward to this 4 team mini league battle for one surviving place. Fulham is the one I'm worried about the most. Their recruitment has been really good compared to us, Burnley and Sheff Utd.
(11-22-2020, 10:16 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

We have lost narrowly to Spurs and Man U - teams that have cost hundreds of millions, at least half a billion each, probably more to put together. 

I honestly think we'll be ok this season,  now we are getting our best team together and starting to settle.   

I’m more concerned by us not turning up against Fulham or Southampton and not being able to beat Burnley or Brighton to be honest.

The fact that we've only scored 6 goals all season and five of those have been in two games is also slightly concerning.

To cling to some sort of vain hope we need results to go our way today and for us to win next week. If these things don't happen then we're as good as down already.

I try not to make a habit of agreeing with Nick, but he’s right.

We followed up a promising performance and refereeing injustice against Chelsea with a complete no-show at Southampton. Similarly we played well second half at Brighton only to not turn up at Fulham the next match. We couldn’t beat a desperately poor Burnley at home...

Until we build on a positive performance with an actual result we’re going nowhere fast, and all the positive refusals to accept reality won’t mean a thing.
Ok misery guts. Manchester City can't get any consistency in this league with squad worth over a billion, but we  are expected to with the squad worth 10 bob in the toughest league in the world.
(11-22-2020, 10:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 10:16 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

I try not to make a habit of agreeing with Nick, but he’s right.

We followed up a promising performance and refereeing injustice against Chelsea with a complete no-show at Southampton. Similarly we played well second half at Brighton only to not turn up at Fulham the next match. We couldn’t beat a desperately poor Burnley at home...

Until we build on a positive performance with an actual result we’re going nowhere fast, and all the positive refusals to accept reality won’t mean a thing.

Wasn’t it you who said you were done with football the other day? Don’t know why you’re bothered
(11-22-2020, 10:49 AM)Olympic Wrote: Ok misery guts. Manchester City can't get any consistency in this league with squad worth over a billion, but we  are expected to with the squad worth 10 bob in the toughest league in the world.

No we're not expected to and won't.
(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

What do you not understand about not moaning?

I haven’t moaned. I just happen to live on a place called Planet Earth.

Positives from the last two games for sure, but until we see performances convert to actual wins and points I’ll remain pessimistic.
You can't polish a turd but some people think by sprinkling glitter over it it's OK.... Its a results business.
(11-22-2020, 11:00 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:50 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:28 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

What do you not understand about not moaning?

I haven’t moaned. I just happen to live on a place called Planet Earth.

Positives from the last two games for sure, but until we see performances convert to actual wins and points I’ll remain pessimistic.
You can't polish a turd but some people think by sprinkling glitter over it it's OK.... Its a results business.

Correct.

Two decent performances gained us zero points and zero goals.

Next Saturday is huge now.