Beans
Of the coffee variety. 

Your favourite or most interesting flavour. 

Enjoying the Taylors Cacao Superior Colombia and Three Sixty Peru - zing zing...

Nail 'em!
Heinz
Has anyone notice Heinz baked beans sauce has become watery and they have lost flavour? The once thick creamy tomato sauce used to stick in the tin, now you can almost pour the stuff out?
Black Ivory
(11-19-2020, 06:08 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Has anyone notice Heinz baked beans sauce has become watery and they have lost flavour? The once thick creamy tomato sauce used to stick in the tin, now you can almost pour the stuff out?

Hp are much better
(11-19-2020, 06:08 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Has anyone notice Heinz baked beans sauce has become watery and they have lost flavour? The once thick creamy tomato sauce used to stick in the tin, now you can almost pour the stuff out?

They're not what they once were. 

They're has-beans.

The sauce has always been inconsistent for the 60 odd years I can remember.
Sticking with the OP i like my coffee STRONG. But have you tried them Coffee bags? They werent too bad for me.

In other news: Branston beans.

Branston baked beans is my choice these days, much better sauce and price.
(11-19-2020, 12:53 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Of the coffee variety. 

Your favourite or most interesting flavour. 

Enjoying the Taylors Cacao Superior Colombia and Three Sixty Peru - zing zing...

Nail 'em!

[Image: 9364643caeca878223de0ea42d8f3a04.jpg]