LinkedIn - Linkshit
I don't use anything but this Bored as a "social medium" on the interwebnet.  I did sign up for LinkedIn a couple of years ago for promulgating "breaking" business info wider than trade bodies and for folk to find me for work if need be as I don't have, or want, a business website (I am working flat out as it is so no need to tout for work).

LinkedIn was not good but now it is utter shite and the feed is what I imagine Arsebook must be like.  Personal stuff, kittens, dogs, kids, parties and sickening humblebragging.  If you want to brag, don't broadcast your success and then say are "humbled" to be so recognized.  (It's not the correct use of the word and it's fugging hypocritical - if you want to brag be honest and say "proud to be top sales person at Willie Loman Funeral services" or whatever.)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Stopped using the shite now.

I muST vent my SPLEEN ™
Feel free to vent it, Hudds, you're in the right place for SPLEEN venting.   Smile
Is LinkedIn the new secret bored?
With 'link' in the title it was bound to be shit
(11-16-2020, 05:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Is LinkedIn the new secret bored?

prOblem pal?
(11-16-2020, 05:37 PM)hudds Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 05:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Is LinkedIn the new secret bored?

prOblem pal?

Only if you send me your resume for no apparent reason.
LinkedIn is so ridiculously dull it makes my eyes bleed. We are delighted that Wayne from Smithers and Sons solicitors has joined us. Who cares FFS!
I have a LinkedIn account but have never posted anything on there, I fucking loathe “business speak” and anyone who communicates that way. Only really use it for job hunting. Its full of utter cunts showing off how successful they are and posting “inspirational” bullshit got other idiots to enjoy.

So like most social media but more utter wankers who talon like Apprentice contestants...
(11-16-2020, 05:53 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: LinkedIn is so ridiculously dull it makes my eyes bleed. We are delighted that Wayne from Smithers and Sons solicitors has joined us. Who cares FFS!

Wayne Kerr??
I got a bit fed up with blogging a while back - spammers being the primary reason. I have a 'nothing gets published without moderation' policy, and it was the moderating bit that got tiresome. So I decided to give Instagram a try - low key stuff, pictures and a few words. 

It quickly got, if anything, more tiresome; particularly 'followers' who seemed keen to share pictures of their tea, or their cat. Even their cat's tea. Suddenly Wordpress didn't seem so bad after all, so Instagram's already a thing of the past. Never tried Facebook or Twitter, but I've seen other peoples' feeds and it looks like a living hell 

Van is prolific on Instagram by the way, for anyone who's interested.