Overpaid Nancy boys
Mr square or pass back has gone off. How he won footballer of the year in front of De Bruyne got me
(11-15-2020, 08:49 PM)wba13 Wrote: Mr square or pass back has gone off. How he won footballer of the year in front of De Bruyne got me

Great at waving his hands around though

Mings biggest contribution. Getting in the way of his own players free kick  Big Grin
The Belgians are very "professional"
(11-15-2020, 08:35 PM)Peachy Wrote: Last 4 times grealish has dived the refs waved play on. He's not buying it. 

Reckon he might get hooked at half time.

You really don’t like Grealish do you he has been easily along side Kane our best player, he is causing them all sorts of problems, if only we had had Sterling and Rashford  available with Alexander Arnold this could have been a different story. We are the better side and deserve something.
(11-15-2020, 09:13 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 08:35 PM)Peachy Wrote: Last 4 times grealish has dived the refs waved play on. He's not buying it. 

You really don’t like Grealish do you he has been easily along side Kane our best player, he is causing them all sorts of problems, if only we had had Sterling and Rashford  available with Alexander Arnold this could have been a different story. We are the better side and deserve something.

You been drinking?
(11-15-2020, 09:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

You been drinking?

Last time I checked, goals win games. Not dives.
    Errr
(11-15-2020, 09:17 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 09:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

You been drinking?

Last time I checked, goals win games. Not dives.

Bang on. He has undoutded skill but he's really achieved fuck all. Nice flicks and tricks but what's he done to get us back in this game?

Also a back line with Mings, Dyer and Pickford ain't ever going to win you a trophy. We have plenty going forward but nothing at the back.
(11-15-2020, 09:21 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Errr

I can't see the score on that graphic?
Our whole team really look like they need a break, either that or wearing lead shoes.