Sheff Utd, Man U games
Man U and Sheff Utd moved to 8pm on the Saturday 

BT Sport or Sky
Where's it say the Villa game has been moved?
(11-13-2020, 06:32 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Where's it say the Villa game has been moved?

BBC have reported that. Not on Official site though
(11-13-2020, 06:40 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:32 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Where's it say the Villa game has been moved?

BBC are only saying up to the 30th of November, Villa game is mid-December. They might have changed the article.
(11-13-2020, 06:42 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:40 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

BBC are only saying up to the 30th of November, Villa game is mid-December. They might have changed the article.

My error. Think it says West Ham not West Brom vs Villa.
Can't even make the excuse that I've had a drink yet.
Edited OP
Some of you were moaning at me for watching the Albion for £15 on box office, well now it will cost me £25 as I have sky and not BT , so much for watching it for free it would be the same on Amazon as I don’t have it. So people who only have access to terrestrial tv will have to pay extra unless they get lucky and are on BBC. Don’t get me wrong I will pay but unless on sky or BBC it will cost me a lot of money.
(11-13-2020, 10:16 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you were moaning at me for watching the Albion for £15 on box office, well now it will cost me £25 as I have sky and not BT , so much for watching it for free it would be the same on Amazon as I don’t have it. So people who only have access to terrestrial tv will have to pay extra unless they get lucky and are on BBC.  Don’t get me wrong I will pay but unless on sky or BBC it will cost me a lot of money.

£25 for 2 games is cheaper than £15 per game.  You also get to watch other games and sports.

Or watch it on a stream.

If your phone is with EE contact them and get the discount.

Either way you’re better off.
(11-14-2020, 07:25 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 10:16 PM)wba13 Wrote: Some of you were moaning at me for watching the Albion for £15 on box office, well now it will cost me £25 as I have sky and not BT , so much for watching it for free it would be the same on Amazon as I don’t have it. So people who only have access to terrestrial tv will have to pay extra unless they get lucky and are on BBC.  Don’t get me wrong I will pay but unless on sky or BBC it will cost me a lot of money.

£25 for 2 games is cheaper than £15 per game.  You also get to watch other games and sports.

Or watch it on a stream.

If your phone is with EE contact them and get the discount.

Either way you’re better off.

If you don’t have subs and take out new monthly subs on the eve of the Man Utd game, you should get 5 fixtures for your £50 subs to Sky & BT, although some may be on BBC.

Looks like you’ll need Amazon Prime to watch the ManCity game as that’s their week.

So £58 for 6 games just under a tenner a game not too bad.

Then there’s always the streams
wba13 Wrote:Some of you were moaning at me for watching the Albion for £15 on box office, well now it will cost me £25 as I have sky and not BT , so much for watching it for free it would be the same on Amazon as I don’t have it. So people who only have access to terrestrial tv will have to pay extra unless they get lucky and are on BBC.  Don’t get me wrong I will pay but unless on sky or BBC it will cost me a lot of money.

It was your right to pay just as much as I decided  not to. No judgement from me. I didn't pay it on principle but was happy to watch it on a mates Sky business deal.
NOW TV might be your best bet. Access to all sky sports channels for a month is normally £25 with no contract. Personally I don't normally subscribe anyway preferring to watch live or in a pub. Unfortunately, needs must. We do what we can to get our fix of Albion!