Peter Sutcliffe
Photo 
[Image: otehchgz4ey51.jpg]
(11-13-2020, 01:10 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 12:48 PM)Squid Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:12 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:06 AM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Evil cunt should have been put down years ago, just hope that the familes of those poor girls can now have some sort of closure now he is gone to hell.

Some of those girls would have been saved had the police not fallen for a hoax and looked for a person with a Sunderland accent instead.

The police really did not cover themselves in glory during that case.

Forensics have changed everything. Seeing the footage of the case and memories of it and the Black Panther, the two big murder manhunts of my childhood, it was keystone cops.

Another example, Donald Neilson.
(11-13-2020, 01:12 PM)Sotv Wrote: [Image: otehchgz4ey51.jpg]

Fucking hell!  Big Grin
Shall we start a capital punishment thread. (starts the clock)
Great bit of publicity for...

CAPITAL
GOLD
FM
(11-13-2020, 01:18 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Fucking hell!  Big Grin

Saville duped him as a joke, the bastard.  No level to which he would sink.  You can see from Frank's expression though that he feels dubious about the meeting. 

The bbc are wasting more of our money on a new min-series about savile.
Beeb now have a story about the Yorkshire police apologising about the descriptions and language used during the manhunt!

Here's a bit: At Sutcliffe's trial, prosecutor Sir Michael Havers, who was the attorney general at the time, said: "Some were prostitutes but perhaps the saddest part of the case is that some were not.

"The last six attacks were on totally respectable women."

Beeb, get over yourselves. This is 40 years ago. You going to apologize for the Black and White Minstrels too!
Did they ever find the hoax caller?

Edit, just looked it up. 8 fucking years what a cunt.

I had no idea that actually happened???  FFS!!!

Boxing legend Frank Bruno has told how Jimmy Savile vindictively tricked him into being photographed shaking hands with the Yorkshire Ripper at Broadmoor.
The unsuspecting boxer was introduced to Peter Sutcliffe by the child abusing DJ during a visit to the secure psychiatric hospital in 1991.
But he insisted that he had no idea that the bearded patient he was meeting was in fact a notorious serial killer who had slayed 13 women.
Bruno, 50, says Savile – who he had considered a friend and mentor – had orchestrated the whole thing and then sneered at him afterwards once he admitted who Sutcliffe was,
The ex-fighter told The Sun: “Savile planned it. It was not a nice thing to do to me. If I had known it was the Ripper, I’d have tried to get out of it. It was a scary feeling. I’d rather shake Mike Tyson’s hand.
“I didn’t know a photographer was taking pictures. When the photo came out I rang Savile and said, ‘What was that all about?’ He apologised but by then it was too late.”
Jeez, that Jimmy Saville biff. How on Earth was that meant to be a joke?
Have listened to quite a lot of the Sutcliffe saga on R4 today and can't believe how long this thing went on. The police operation was truly shambolic. Anyway, I don't feel happy about myself but when I heard Sutcliffe had it rough inside, blinded in one eye and battered on a regular basis, I barely gave it a thought.