Sunday - Do or Die IMO
He could field the U18s and still qualify from that group with ease.
Duffers, That is quite the typical English attitude to teams in Europa League

(11-05-2020, 09:50 AM)Duffers Wrote: He could field the U18s and still qualify from that group with ease.

Yet Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Davies, Regullion; Winks, Lo Celso; Bale, Alli, Berjwin; Vincious 

With sub appearances from Kane, Son, Lucas, Hoijberg,  Lamela

Failed to get a result against Antwerp.
(11-05-2020, 09:52 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Duffers, That is quite the typical English attitude to teams in Europa League

(11-05-2020, 09:50 AM)Duffers Wrote: He could field the U18s and still qualify from that group with ease.

Yet Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Davies, Regullion; Winks, Lo Celso; Bale, Alli, Berjwin; Vincious 

By all accounts they played appallingly that night. If anything Mourinho will want that lot to put it right.
hardly do or die, but we need a win from somewhere.
It depends who turns up, the team we know they can be or not.
Can Bilic get the lads motivated is the question, the performance FFS, the performance is what we want.
COYB
(11-05-2020, 10:02 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 09:52 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Duffers, That is quite the typical English attitude to teams in Europa League

By all accounts they played appallingly that night. If anything Mourinho will want that lot to put it right.

I’m not disagreeing with you there my comment was to your statement:

He could field the U18s and still qualify from that group with ease.”

That’s utter tripe (no offence)
(11-05-2020, 09:13 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 09:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 11:30 AM)billybassett Wrote: Monday was the huge one and we never turned up. We've not won a league game in the last 13 or so? And you think Sunday we will.

No chance

Let's just hope Brighton and Burnley draw, Sheff lose, Fulham lose so we can stay in touch.

I hear our new owner is turning up for the game, Wim Fukked.

I thought the owner was Chinese, not Dutch?

Not sure. Sources are suggesting that Foo Kin Skint has sold out, but nobody knows who to.
(11-05-2020, 12:11 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 09:13 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 09:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 11:30 AM)billybassett Wrote: Monday was the huge one and we never turned up. We've not won a league game in the last 13 or so? And you think Sunday we will.

No chance

Let's just hope Brighton and Burnley draw, Sheff lose, Fulham lose so we can stay in touch.

I hear our new owner is turning up for the game, Wim Fukked.

I thought the owner was Chinese, not Dutch?

Not sure. Sources are suggesting that Foo Kin Skint has sold out, but nobody knows who to.

Probably to Blu Min Broke
Maureen took a squad of 23 players (God only knows why Huh ) to the outer reaches of Bulgaria. 

Kane and Son played half a game each and Bale 60 minutes.  

You wouldn't have thought the travelling and lack of preparation will help them but we'll see.