Grosicki
Now there’s another mind bending decision conundrum. Why not even get him on the bench??
Stubbornness
(11-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Now there’s another mind bending decision conundrum. Why not even get him on the bench??

I guess he's barely played or trained recently. Moreover, Slav doesn't seem to rate him.
(11-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Now there’s another mind bending decision conundrum. Why not even get him on the bench??

I guess he's barely played or trained recently. Moreover, Slav doesn't seem to rate him.

Apart from when he bagged a hat trick on international duty
(11-02-2020, 08:28 PM)Loanee Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 08:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Apart from when he bagged a hat trick on international duty

Hahaha exactly
Criminal he can't get a place above Phillips or Sawyers.
If his legs were tied together he couldn't be any worse than the dreadful Phillips. What Pulis saw in him instead of Michail Antonio is beyond me .
As his biggest flag waver I didn't expect him involved tonight but if he's not in the squad for the Spurs game some serious questions need to be asked, to go 442 and bring Phillips on tonight is shocking when you have a player of Grosicki's ability, pace and direct running at your disposal

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers