Big chance tomorrow night
Brighton losing just now and the bottom 3 still winless.

Come on you baggies
(11-01-2020, 09:19 PM)billybassett Wrote: Brighton losing just now and the bottom 3 still winless.

Come on you baggies

You mean the bottom 4 are winless and 3 of those teams have a game to play over Brighton.  When all the facts are laid out it doesn’t sound as good, does it?

Fook me some miserable pessimists in here
Kevin Fucking Friend on VAR tomorrow night.
(11-01-2020, 09:25 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 09:19 PM)billybassett Wrote: Brighton losing just now and the bottom 3 still winless.

Come on you baggies

You mean the bottom 4 are winless and 3 of those teams have a game to play over Brighton.  When all the facts are laid out it doesn’t sound as good, does it?

How about that all the three teams below us have ONLY taken points off bottom 4 teams and lost all their other games; whereas we have taken points from both teams in the bottom half and the top 6. See, when my selective fact is laid out it sounds much better than when your selective fact is laid out doesn't it?

Why are you here? Do you enjoy being miserable while sneering at anyone trying to be vaguely positive?

That's probably the most hilariously selective bullshit fact I've ever heard. You realise that Brighton are two points above us and that if Brighton are playing against a bottom 3 team they can't both win? What is your suggestion? That playing Brighton is an automatic three points for the teams below us, in which case Brighton will slide down the table?
Ultimately it's what we do so we need to continue tomorrow where we left off against Brighton and put in a brave performance and go out to win the game. 

I've heard some say we're not as good as we think we are but for me it's too early to say as do we actually know who we are yet?  We only arguably had our 'best' team on the pitch for half an hour at Brighton, albeit without Diangana who has lost his way a little and Gibbs, who I still maintain is better than Townsend. 

Big call for Slav tomorrow, does he continue where we left off or revert to the starting line-up? 

Robinson to start for me with a midfield trio of Gallagher, Kroc and Pereira.
Huge game for Slav, this. I really hope he takes advantage of it.
(11-01-2020, 10:45 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Ultimately it's what we do so we need to continue tomorrow where we left off against Brighton and put in a brave performance and go out to win the game. 

I've heard some say we're not as good as we think we are but for me it's too early to say as do we actually know who we are yet?  We only arguably had our 'best' team on the pitch for half an hour at Brighton, albeit without Diangana who has lost his way a little and Gibbs, who I still maintain is better than Townsend. 

Big call for Slav tomorrow,  does he continue where we left off or revert to the starting line-up? 

Yes got to go for it. If it doesn't work at least we can say we tried. Hopefully Grant will get on the score sheet early.
(11-01-2020, 10:54 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 10:45 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Ultimately it's what we do so we need to continue tomorrow where we left off against Brighton and put in a brave performance and go out to win the game. 

Big call for Slav tomorrow,  does he continue where we left off or revert to the starting line-up? 

Yes got to go for it. If it doesn't work at least we can say we tried. Hopefully Grant will get on the score sheet early.

Do or die tomorrow.

I fear the worst....
Cheap and nasty post 0)))))