Lockdown. To do list.
If anything I want to do less shopping. Seven months of WFH have left me a stone heavier than I was when this started.
Classed as a key worker, so carry on as normal.
(11-01-2020, 06:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: If anything I want to do less shopping. Seven months of WFH have left me a stone heavier than I was when this started.

Strangely enough, I've lost a bit of weight despite increasing my alcohol consumption. I guess I'm missing all those leftover buffets which are one of the benefits (for a greedy bastard) of working in a big office.
Not much change for me.

Technically, according to the government, I'm a key worker, but I'm not in my opinion in the truest sense.

Nipping down the Shrubbery Cottage now for some Holden's Bitter.

If you wanna join me, maybe Thursday?
(11-01-2020, 08:07 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Not much change for me.

Technically, according to the government, I'm a key worker, but I'm not in my opinion in the truest sense.

Nipping down the Shrubbery Cottage now for some Holden's Bitter.

If you wanna join me, maybe Thursday?

See you Thursday!

(11-01-2020, 07:08 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: If anything I want to do less shopping. Seven months of WFH have left me a stone heavier than I was when this started.

Strangely enough, I've lost a bit of weight despite increasing my alcohol consumption. I guess I'm missing all those leftover buffets which are one of the benefits (for a greedy bastard) of working in a big office.

Lost a fair bit, not th hat I was particularly overweight by my standards.

I was doing some Sql stuff in March as a favour for a friend which was deeply boring so lockdown rescued me and I've loved seeing the change in seasons. 

I'll miss having a coffee and a curry with my son but that's about it.